***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You can find them here, they will be older but they will be fine. My house in St. Paul wasn’t expensive but I bought it before the market went crazy and it’s 103 years old.

No wonder the man show ended. Jimmy Kimmel thought Adam Carolla was holding him back.

Adam Carolla isn't even the worst Man Show host.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm suspicious that this happens a lot more than we think - there's been some cases of this discovered in the UK recently where basically the government was forcing their own people to do things they didn't want to by withholding funds - it would be similar to you having states having to do that.

I think it's a lot more commonplace than we know - just low level threats and bargaining happening all the time. It needs to be stopped completely. Don't know how though - I suppose it's just down to transparency.

I'm suspicious that this happens a lot more than we think - there's been some cases of this discovered in the UK recently where basically the government was forcing their own people to do things they didn't want to by withholding funds - it would be similar to you having states having to do that.

I think it's a lot more commonplace than we know - just low level threats and bargaining happening all the time. It needs to be stopped completely. Don't know how though - I suppose it's just down to transparency.
Reposting the link again because it is that important to know the breath and depth of these laws:

The witholding of funds is not the worst of it; some legislatures want to go as far as revoking accreditation for schools that don't comply with these new topic policing rules; such laws would affect all public and private schools in the states they are applied.

Back
Top Bottom