***Official Political Discussion Thread***

She's selling access to her husband through her consulting company.

[Tinfoil hat]Clarence was Black nationalist who did not believe in the idea of the US. What better way to destroy the trust Americans should have in their institutions than to ascend to the highest court of the land and behave as unethically as you can?[/Tinfoil hat]

it’s all so laughable. Our government goes and murders the world in the name of forced democracy that nobody even asked for and we got minority rule and a couple nut cases running the country.

The UN should be watching our elections, if it was any other country they would be.

it’s all so laughable. Our government goes and murders the world in the name of forced democracy that nobody even asked for and we got minority rule and a couple nut cases running the country.

The UN should be watching our elections, if it was any other country they would be.
The UN subscribes to the Golden Rule: he who has the gold makes the rules.

And we're the ones with the gold :lol:

The Arizona G.O.P.’s civil war

Bowers’s resistance to the shifting currents of Republican politics has made him a frequent target of the pro-Trump right.

Last year, when he survived an attempt to recall him from the Legislature, he complained about the aggressive tactics of the Trump supporters behind it.
“They’ve been coming to my house and intimidating our family and our neighborhood,” Bowers said, describing how mobile trucks drove by his home and called him a pedophile over a loudspeaker.

Fillmore, who insisted he was willing to bargain over any aspects of his bill, said he was “disappointed that members of my caucus do not have the testicular fortitude” to stand up to Bowers.
But he hinted at moves afoot to remove the speaker, whom he accused of sabotaging what he said was a good-faith effort to rein in voting practices that, in his view, have gone too far.
“I’m an old-school person. I do not go calmly. I do not go quietly,” Fillmore warned. “I believe Republican voters are solidly in line with me.”
Arizona political observers told us it was unlikely that the right wing of the Republican caucus could find a suitable replacement for Bowers, who has survived thus far through a combination of inertia and disorganization among his critics.

Fillmore, who said he did not support Trump in 2016 and hadn’t spoken with him, said he had received death threats over the bill from people who accused him of racism for wanting, as he put it, to restore Arizona’s voting laws as they were when he grew up in the 1950s.

Yeah, this isn't gonna end right... :smh:

DeepBench.jpg

Back
Top Bottom