***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I have a handwritten list of all the data points to Ronald Regan being a racist piece of **** in my desk at work

When working with a ton of 50plus conservatives, it comes in handy

I bought all three packs because I knew that years from 2020, I'd need a cheat sheet for all the stuff the Trump has done (and all the stuff they weren't reprimanded for).

It's been a few years, and the Russian adoption meeting is nothing but a legend for most of the public.

Look at this bull****...

This is why when Nate Silver, Matt Y, or Osh on here tells me about how progressive elite control the media I roll my eyes

The supposed left-wing media accepts the propaganda framing of a subject all the time. Then demand the Dems answer for someone that is a manufactured talking point

Tomorrow's inflation numbers will be nasty too

Wild part is the day before this false news was released some these folks were like "Euphoria is amazing, great performance by Zendaya!" They don't get it at all.

Over....

90% of the Democratic Party is committed to expanding the welfare state giving the middle class a massive boost

90% of them are committed to expanding the regulatory state to protect and expand civil right

People have every right to be frustrated and mad it doesn't get done. Corporate capture is a problem within the Democratic Party beyond the marginal centrist

But they are not as bad as the GOP, nowhere ****ing close

People need to stop acting like they are with these sloppy both sides takes

Good grief

You’re right, at least the Democrats pretend like they are trying to help everyday folks.

You’re right, at least the Democrats pretend like they are trying to help everyday folks.
:rolleyes

I am not even gonna bother with a long post. I can tell it is not worth the effort

I understand the frustration of things not getting done

But most of the party are not pretending. It is just a few idiots that **** things up for everyone

So it reflects on the whole bunch

Last edited:
I just dislike all of the Government. I understand the need for one, and don’t have any idea of another way to “govern” the people, but the US Government is corrupt as hell on both sides.

Often times it comes across as a giant circus that doesn’t actually want to work for the common person at all.

I can understand how it can look this way
but it def doesn't help the situation to fall into both sides cynicism.

Democrats sometimes fail to live up the their stated principles.

Conservatives stated principles are mostly pretty bad.

the democratic party despite it's flaws is a positive force

The mainstream media love for horse race politics will always benefit the GOP more than it hurts them

The media doesn't need to manufacture public sentiment against the GOP, they do so much loony **** that they give them a constant supply of stories to run with accurate context

With the Democratic Party, any misstep gets amplified

You gotta squeeze every Democratic scandal for all its worth because you don't know when the next one will come along

And that is the perfect environment for the GOP to whip up propaganda in.

So outlets will run stories like "Controversy about the Biden Administration buying crack pipes in the name of racial diversity" will get pushed. Even though the media outlets know it is a right-wing talking point more than anything else.

Last edited:
I can understand how it can look this way
but it def doesn't help the situation to fall into both sides cynicism.

Democrats sometimes fail to live up the their stated principles.

Conservatives stated principles are mostly pretty bad.

the democratic party despite it's flaws is a positive force
Dude's attitude illustrates why Manchin's ******* might help him in WV

But hurts the Democratic brand nationally

Back
Top Bottom