***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The shamelessness

4D24C9DF-9D1E-4706-8649-95331B493EFE.jpeg

Last edited:
So what’s up with this whole Biden administration spending 30 million on crack pipes? This has gotta be fake right ?

He was dying while he was doing it but he got the job done

So what’s up with this whole Biden administration spending 30 million on crack pipes? This has gotta be fake right ?
Yes

It's so obviously fake I can't believe the story is getting traction
But then again this is America. We do love right wing disinformation

Go back three pages in this thread and we discussed this

From my understanding:

The Biden Administration is giving local harm deduction groups grants. On the list of items, they can use the money for are kits with pipes in them to reduce drug users sharing pipes, using broken pipes, that lead to infections. If the groups don't want to spend money on the kits, they can use it for another approved item like Narcan

The Biden administration is just giving rants to groups in minority neighborhoods, allowing to buy equipment they requested be on the list, and the conservative right is trying to whip up outrage over this by stripping out all the context

The Biden Administration is not spending 30 million dollars on crack pipes.

When I seent my homeboy, who is faaaaaaaaar faaaaar away from anything political post a George Papadopolus screenshot from Twitter on IG on the the crack pipe lie….that immediately let me know it was some other **** going on :lol:

You got people out here gloating about being stupid and **** 🤦🏾‍♂️.

Social media is going to further ruin society…and I’m not sure if we don’t have it coming.

Back
Top Bottom