***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Crazy how you always happen to get busy when there is a positive jobs report

So strange

I’ve posted both positive and negative jobs reports. I’m old enough to remember you saying they didn’t matter one way or the other.

But considering what I do, it isn’t strange at all that certain times are busier than others.

I’ve posted both positive and negative jobs reports. I’m old enough to remember you saying they didn’t matter one way or the other.

But considering what I do, it isn’t strange at all that certain times are busier than others.
Dude, I'm not a farmer and you are not a manure salesman

No need to try to make me buy this ********

It actually did get a bit busy. I was going to come back and post it, but someone beat me to it.

since you’re here, any thoughts on ya boy flushing documents?

dont people get arrest for this type of stuff?

Last edited:
i3afcs0tr1h81.jpg

so what should be the consequences of his actions?

It depends on if they were declassified or not. If they weren’t, then whoever is responsible for removing the documents should be prosecuted in accordance with the law.

It depends on if they were declassified or not. If they weren’t, then whoever is responsible for removing the documents should be prosecuted in accordance with the law.
Nice dodge because you know he most likely didn't technically remove the documents himself. They obviosly weren't declassified and has already been said to be classified. So, should Trump be prosecuted for having the documents?

Nice dodge because you know he most likely didn't technically remove the documents himself. They obviosly weren't declassified and has already been said to be classified. So, should Trump be prosecuted for having the documents?

It is my understanding that the president has the right to declassify anything at anytime.

If he did not, and he has them in his possession, then he should be prosecuted in accordance with any law he’s violated.

It is my understanding that the president has the right to declassify anything at anytime
Irrelevant because it was already said that it was classified docs. Also, the sitting president can reclassify documents. Another irrelevant fact.
If he did not, and he has them in his possession, then he should be prosecuted in accordance with any law he’s violated.
Good, glad you agree. Great step forward.

Back
Top Bottom