***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I don’t know I work for a top 10 firm and we actually do audits of private companies pretty frequently and annually for many.

Granted I work on the tax side so it’s different and my clients are all SEC. But I have plenty of friends in the commercial audit side at work who work on them.

Oh, back when I was financing small businesses, we often required audited statements. But we’ve seen how sloppy Deutsche and his other financiers were. If they didn’t insist on audits, I really don’t think Trump would volunteer them and I suspect he’d push back hard if asked for them.

I just don’t see him cooperating with any 3rd party review; it’s not consistent with his personality. If I’m right, sifting through decades of unaudited statements will be slow going for the forensic accountants.

(Edited to add below)

My guess is that most of his lending was done to corporations set up for each project. He likely injected cash via personal loans and agreed to subordinate his debt to the bank. So he’d argue loan to value and the “capitalization” of each project were sufficient that the bank didn’t need guarantees from either himself or any of his other legal entities. So no need for those statement. And who needs an audit for a company with a single transaction: credit cash debit loan to DJT - especially if proceeds from the loan were held at the bank.

Last edited:
30xmpas9wwh81.jpg

Most of what you said is fair - but :lol: at that.

It may not be state sponsored but it was clearly covered up in the USA - the track and field trials are conveniently held just far enough in advance to ensure a negative test at the games.
I don't understand what you are trying to say here. Are you talking about the Richardson case or generally?

Because the Olympics are not the only time athletes get tested.

I wish Meth would institute a testing program to make sure members aren't ingesting liberal conjecture and innuendo. Several posters in here would be banned in season and out of season too. I call that permaban. From BLM to Medicare got all it is clear folks are juicing and taking lib supplements. We got too many Sosas and Bonds in here.

I don't understand what you are trying to say here. Are you talking about the Richardson case or generally?

Because the Olympics are not the only time athletes get tested.

Generally - there are lots of stories of cheaters passing the tests - and they had help from authorities to make sure they would test negative at the olympics or get advance warning for a random test.

And anyone who agrees to use the framework they've created around language legitimizes their dubious claims.

This is where the media in general failed us. They went ahead and adopted buzzword after buzzword without ever questioning their framing, just so they could generate clicks.

and the right ran with it, and it snowballs. now everytime I hear or see "woke", I cringe

This is exactly the situation Dr. King warned about in his famous Letter From a Birmingham Racquetball Court.
Racquetball Court is definitely funnier than Semi Cab. I need to not be so literal in my jokes.

They really want him as a god king to rule over them :lol:

This story has been making me nauseous for months. I hope that this is the death to both SPACs and Trump’s wealth, but I very much fear the opposite.

Back
Top Bottom