***Official Political Discussion Thread***

kobe-not.gif

Seeing people on the left have sympathy for that stupid Ottawa protest is really something
matt taibi looking extra silly.

some people just overlaying their own political conflicts without checking the basic facts

we literally JUST HAD AN ELECTION,
it was essentially about Trudeau's handling of the pandemic.

you voted, you were heard, he won,
protest if you want to,

but this whole cripple the economy of the nation's capital
with an armada of immovable 18 wheelers cannot be tolerated.

people who try to make excuses for this baffle me.

I am not a short king, but Im actually in favour of this cancelling,
ladies been talkin reckless about our short brothers for way too long. :smh:

Since the pandemic is easing I know my girlfriend is gonna start having her homegirls come by once a week to drink wine, talk about life, and **** on men

Besides all the other ridiculous things they say, those women got no love in their hearts for short men. One time I had a whole argument with them because they asked about my height. I said a little over 5'11". Then they all agreed that they thought I was taller than that, but since I said 5'11" and some change, I must be lying and be closer to 5'9". I told them that makes no damn sense.

It escalated to the point I drove to Home Depot to buy a measuring tape. When I confirmed I was in fact was telling the truth I hit them with "ok, now let me measure y'all. I wanna see how many of you 5'4-6" women demanding a 6' 2" brotha even reach 5"2". And all I get in return is crickets, and demands that "their hair counts"

So let them fools come back around, if I hear one peep about any of our vertically challenged kings, I'm running out the bedroom like...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Since the pandemic is easing I know my girlfriend is gonna start having her homegirls come by once a week to drink wine, talk about life, and **** on men

Besides all the other ridiculous things they say, those women got no love in their hearts for short men. One time I had a whole argument with them because they asked about my height. I said a little over 5'11". Then they said all agreed that they thought I was taller than that, but since I said 5'11" and some change, I must be lying and be closer to 5'9". I told them that makes no damn sense.

It escalated to the point I drove to Home Depot to buy a measuring tape. When I confirmed I was in fact was telling the truth. I hit them with "ok, now let me measure y'all. I wanna see how many of you 5'4-6" women demanding a 6' 2" brotha even reach 5"2". And all I get in return is crickets, and demands that "their hair counts"

So let them fools come back around, if I hear one peep about any of our vertically challenged kings, I'm running out the bedroom like...
giphy.gif

there's a meme I see women share that "5'11 isn't a real height."
that's prob what got em all fired up. :lol:

that's the galling part of the height stuff, their inability to accurately estimate height.
i've gotten anywhere from 6'1 to 6'4.

if you're going to be a nazi about this stuff at least get better at estimating it.

Had a homegirl that used to tell us any dude under 6ft was short to her 😭
One of my girl's goofball friends canceled a blind date because her aunt (who was setting it up) told her the dude was around 5'6"

Her younger sister, who is truly about 5'7" got set up with the same dude months later and she went on the date.

They hit it off, get into a relationship.

Mans started his construction company soon after they got together and after a good bit of grindin, mans is making racks now.

He be taking the sister on trips all over the world, buying her shoes, and other stuff.

He is not making 7 figures yet, but ole boy on his way.

My friend's homegirl is salty as hell and has been trying to break them up for years now.

Whenever she makes a joke to her sister about dating a "insert a derogatory name for a short person", now her sister be like "Zendaya does it, you trying to tell me you're better than Zendaya?" :lol:

I honestly feel if her sister ever gets a Birkin she might go down to Bass Pro Shop, get a Glock, and set it the whole block off.

Last edited:

Besides all the other ridiculous things they say, those women got no love in their hearts for short men. One time I had a whole argument with them because they asked about my height. I said a little over 5'11". Then they said all agreed that they thought I was taller than that, but since I said 5'11" and some change, I must be lying and be closer to 5'9". I told them that makes no damn sense.

It escalated to the point I drove to Home Depot to buy a measuring tape. When I confirmed I was in fact was telling the truth. I hit them with "ok, now let me measure y'all. I wanna see how many of you 5'4-6" women demanding a 6' 2" brotha even reach 5"2". And all I get in return is crickets, and demands that "their hair counts"

giphy.gif

images

Should’ve busted out the bathroom scale…

Disclaimer I am a single male :lol:

texas is having early elections currently. checked out the republican's sample ballot...these people are insane...

Yeah, I hate living here during election years. All commercials are the same: "Scary brown people. Cling to your guns!!!" bull🤬.

I make it through this year without offending lots of MAGA trash it'll be a miracle.

Back
Top Bottom