***Official Political Discussion Thread***

i wanna know who these people are..

where they worked and the other lives they could have impacted..

who their children are..

who their children’s children are..

as has been shown, there are certain black people who still refuse to call trump a racist when his father was arrested at a KKK rally AND his over half a century of actions

What’s funny about this is that it’s based off of the idea that mask mandates punish the kids. So as a punishment for punishing the kids, they’re gonna do something that ultimately punishes the kids.

The party of “common sense solutions.”

If I was a bought American Senator, who is getting dark money funneled to him to help Russia gain geopolitical power, even what Putin said would surprise me

Mans didn't even talk about putting the USSR back together, mans was out there throwing Lenin under the bus

Implying Poland and Finland should be part of Russia too.

Dude was all the way out there

If I was a bought American Senator, who is getting dark money funneled to him to help Russia gain geopolitical power, even what Putin said would surprise me

Mans didn't even talk about putting the USSR back together, mans was out there throwing Lenin under the bus

Implying Poland and Finland should be part of Russia too.

Dude was all the way out there

As a Pole that’s what we are afraid of. Belarus is his so is Moldova for the most part. If he takes Ukraine what’s stopping him from taking Poland and the rest of the small Northern Baltic states? I know the US has a presence in our country but we were promised help by the French and English against Hitler and we know how much help we received before…

Russia loves to paint itself as the protector of the Slavs but they are nothing more than enslavers for lack of a better word. Exploiting the countries for their resources.

Edit: forgot to add. Poland is in a bad spot right now politically with the controlling party wanting to leave the EU like Orban is doing in a hungry. And we see that he’s getting close to Putin to receive funding and back. This is really troubling

Back
Top Bottom