***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It’s a mix of sports and religion, with wrestling thrown in.. and cult shh

but I still can’t explain it.. like really really explain it

like you got a dude in here who claims to be black and still cant call dude a racist despite the amount of evidence he is regularly provided with

It’s a mix of sports and religion, with wrestling thrown in.. and cult shh

but I still can’t explain it.. like really really explain it

like you got a dude in here who claims to be black and still cant call dude a racist despite the amount of evidence he is regularly provided with

well maybe one day sacha baron Cohen will infiltrate them and we can get to the bottom of this, until then who even knows. :lol:

the regression we're going through because of it isn't funny though.

well maybe one day sacha baron Cohen will infiltrate them and we can get to the bottom of this, until then who even knows. :lol:

the regression we're going through because of it isn't funny though.

not at all

but I can at least make sense of that.. they’re doing it to gain power.. they can’t win straight up so they’re changing the rules and trying to rig things

give they’re people clear greater advantages

but zero clue why the amount of people thar do keep trucking along do.. why certain dems don’t see how obvious this shh is

3 million more people voted for Hillary than trump.. 7 million voted for biden over trump

and yet here we are with putin doing what he’s doing and trump still isnt a pariah and/or finally dealing with his sh

yeah it's only going to get worse, I'm not even sure if trump will run again because it's easier for him to just make money how he does now but regardless unless its a pro q candidate for the republicans they won't stand a chance.

I'm sure the **** is all over the world too now, they were all out in Canada.

yeah it's only going to get worse, I'm not even sure if trump will run again because it's easier for him to just make money how he does now but regardless unless its a pro q candidate for the republicans they won't stand a chance.

I'm sure the **** is all over the world too now, they were all out in Canada.

he’ll run again.. but only god knows how crazy this all will get and what point will finally be enough

do we see electors go against the vote of the people in ‘24.. how far do republicans go when they gain control in a few months

when does roe v wade get further gutted.. and do they openly go after griswold v Connecticut

how much further do they go with the education stuff.. how much further with the anti lgbtq stuff.. anti immigration.. how much further do they allow people to get away with killing people because of their skin color or seemingly opposing them

who knows, eventually they will push too far and people will turn but like you're saying when are people going to say they went too far. they're touched in the head in the first place to get radicalized like that so I'm not going to hold my breath.

best case scenario is whatever swing voters there are will steer clear of republicans, I know there aren't many of them these days though.

who knows, eventually they will push too far and people will turn but like you're saying when are people going to say they went too far. they're touched in the head in the first place to get radicalized like that so I'm not going to hold my breath.

best case scenario is whatever swing voters there are will steer clear of republicans, I know there aren't many of them these days though.

but the voters might not even matter

what happens when they go against the will of the people, there were no real consequences for those who tried just last time.. and they’ve continued to further break things down realizing their failures in the previous attempt(s)

we to a degree know what went down with gore v bush.. and now they’re going be controlling the mechanisms at various points and people keep expecting them to just not do it

Back in 2008 I was a broke lib with problems with da ladies and I wasn't athletic. Fast forward to 2016 and I had to tell myself that if a guy that looked like me only white could get a small $1 million dollar loan and turn that loan into da presidency what could I accomplish with a fraction of his Zaddy appeal and bees knees? At that moment I replaced my veg wraps, tears and soy lattes for AMERICAN BEEF, LIBERTY AND PATRIOTISM. I went from a loser to a winner. I'm HANDSOME, Can get myself a WHITE 👸, can afford da finer things in life (my Geo Metro) and Libs can't stand that I'm not a victim anymore. FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY I'M FREE AT LAST. WE SHALLLL OVERCOME SOMEEEEEEDAYYYYYYYYY LIB SCUMS.

Back in 2008 I was a broke lib with problems with da ladies and I wasn't athletic. Fast forward to 2016 and I had to tell myself that if a guy that looked like me only white could get a small $1 million dollar loan and turn that loan into da presidency what could I accomplish with a fraction of his Zaddy appeal and bees knees? At that moment I replaced my veg wraps, tears and soy lattes for AMERICAN BEEF, LIBERTY AND PATRIOTISM. I went from a loser to a winner. I'm HANDSOME, Can get myself a WHITE 👸, can afford da finer things in life (my Geo Metro) and Libs can't stand that I'm not a victim anymore. FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY I'M FREE AT LAST. WE SHALLLL OVERCOME SOMEEEEEEDAYYYYYYYYY LIB SCUMS.
same.

Biden lowkey looking like a punk out here in these international streets. It sucks that we will be involved in another war, but homie gotta send the troops.

you want him in front of a mic talking crazy while Russia legitimately has nukes and the and the 3rd largest oil producer?

Back
Top Bottom