***Official Political Discussion Thread***

BD7EA101-931B-47F3-8057-0F228E58618F.jpeg

The irony...

The Maté, Greenwald’s, Tracey, click etc is showing their *** even more now.

Absolutely zero credibility. And they’re exposing themselves day by day. Either radio silent like Snowden, or going into hiding. Matt Taibbi has pretty much stopped tweeting (blaming Covid :lol:).

Throw dumbass Manchin in there too

He is gonna whine and complains about inflation hurting families but he is the loudest voice regarding banning Russian oil. A move that would be crazy inflationary.

There is a good faith reason to ban Russian oil, but it is clear that is not the motives of some people

Last edited:
Conservative lunacy continues...

I remember when Colorado legalized weed and Nebraska and Oklahoma sued over it, claiming it would create undue pressure on law enforcement because more marijuana would be coming into neighboring states. The Supreme Court basically was, like, "I don't know, sounds like a you problem", and didn't even hear it.

This is kind of the opposite: "we're going to pass this law, and you're going to enforce it for us." Yeah, good luck with that.

I know a few people still on their parent's plans. Some old family plans are much better deals. Especially from when Sprint and T-Mobile were desperate for customers

My girlfriend still is, and she just turned 30

But those millennials don't go on TV and take about people being lazy, and wanting handouts. And they are not plotting a white nationalist takeover of all American institutions

You mean to tell me you want to overthrow democracy but you can't spring for your own unlimited plan, huh Steve?

I can't respect that

My sister is on my moms plan still. I left because T-Mobile is super trash a lot of places and I used to travel for work and not have service for days.

Still on her Netflix though. :pimp:

Comical **** :rofl:

First it was da spray-on hair, and now da cellphone!?!

Prolly has his data capped out cuz he’s always on Parler :rofl:

Guaranteed this dude steals his neighbors Wi-Fi :lol:

Prob refreshing Parler shedding a tear every time dat 404 pops up :frown:

Edit: holup it came back? SMH can’t get rid of these fools

Back
Top Bottom