***Official Political Discussion Thread***

people legit let slide everything that went down ginni Thomas..

I mean news came out she was in a legit cult in the 80s on top of the shh she is now involved in

I’m scared as hell to see what is the line for people to legit get outraged and the media to stop both sides-ing shh and/or pretending it’s all political theater without real world ramifications

it just doesn't make sense for the supreme court to waste time on this

i think we as a people need to have more responsibility on the issues that supreme court spends time working on

I can't say I completely understand what that statement "plan to uphold the filibuster" means - can someone explain it to me? Does it mean that they are in favor of keeping the requirement at 60 votes - so the way things are the Democrats couldn't stop this because they won't have enough?

I can't see his feet - but I'm pretty sure I know what this guy is up to under the desk. Completely insane. It's quite a gift though being able to talk for 20 minutes without actually saying anything.

You know what? The more I think on it... the more I think maybe the republican party hasn't actually moved to the right since 2008. Of course the left hasn't moved left AT ALL. But I think it might be fair to say the Republicans were just as deplorable then, as they are now.

**** Elon.

He’s such a ****ing idiot. He can’t even name a “conservative” policy he really agrees with he’s just mad Dems think he should pay taxes.

If it was up to the right, Tesla wouldn’t even exist and we’d all be driving smog machines at 3mpg.
mans collecting mad government money from presumably the right whilst the left continues to buy his "eco" cars :lol:

he playin both sides

You’re right IATT IATT . They’re already here. Same sex marriage being walked back doesn’t seem far away. So many people seem shocked. They’re the same who were shocked at the events of 1/6. Couldn’t have been paying attention.

Based on the released statements from President Biden, Senator Manchin, and Senator Sinema, it seems that the Democratic-led Senate will not abolish the filibuster, or pass the proposed Women’s Health Protection Act.

I’ll be honest, climate change is important but it’s the least of my worries with a bunch of religious fanatics about to take power.

Back
Top Bottom