***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I want someone to explain in detail as to how Democratic leadership and the party in general could have easily avoided this.

No more vague ****. Like step by step explain the concrete steps leadership should have taken. And at every step, show they had the power to execute
Pretty simple and clear.

punched-wwe.gif

To Libs.

I'm going to need the dems to shift their focus from grief to strategy. Take some to time to morn the overturning of RVW. And then focus like a laser on how you're going to respond to this unpresented action. Since there's nothing that an be done to reverse this ruling they gotta kick up the fear campaign that same sex marriage and contraception is next on the chopping block ( borrow a page out the republican's playbook). They need a united front of women and the LGBT community to be frightened of the inevitability of this happening. No more of these feel good measures! The Democratic party need to put the fear of god into their base!

:lol: I can't deal with wilfully ignorant people.

Willfully ignorant would be telling people that have watched a party do the bare minimum for their needs that they should show continued support because things can go from catastrophically bad to just extremely bad.

But cheers to ya'll I hope this decision is the fuel the left needs to get people to turn on the right. Hopefully they obtain all important roles in government the following elections.... then i could come back here in another 4 years & watch as the same people tell me how they would love to get things done but the big bad republicans are putting a stop to it again :smh:

Or better yet Maybe we'll just put all of Americas failures on Putin :lol:

I don’t think scaring people to vote is a good strategy.

Tell people what you’ll do if you win and deliver on it.

Yeah we're F*. Minority rule is inevitable. I guess.....I'm grateful I'm not poor, a woman, living in a red state or gay? :smh:

Last edited:
Willfully ignorant would be telling people that have watched a party do the bare minimum for their needs that they should show continued support because things can go from catastrophically bad to just extremely bad.

But cheers to ya'll I hope this decision is the fuel the left needs to get people to turn on the right. Hopefully they obtain all important roles in government the following elections.... then i could come back here in another 4 years & watch as the same people tell me how they would love to get things done but the big bad republicans are putting a stop to it again :smh:

The guinea pigs I bought a few months ago probably understand politics better than you

Never heard Desmond and Otis make this bad of a hot take

I have zero faith this would mobilize privileged voters either. Ya know those "suburban moms" in swing states...They'll have enough protection from alot of these decisions with more access that alot of people who look like me won't have.

They're already propping up this goofy *** voting bloc on TV

This isn't going to help expand the courts. The filibuster isn't going anywhere.

Midterms will still be cooked regardless of the messaging the Dems put out there.

Maybe we gotta realize alot of this country actually wants this and always has? Including those same swing voters and some centrist Dems. They'll feel some short term grief and it's back to protecting these institutions for whatever self serving interest they have *cough* Joey Manchin *cough*

I'm just honestly ready for more L's and like I said the for burn it down crowd. He's your time to shine

so just so im understanding,

your plan to protect abortion rights in america...is to stop supporting the only american pro choice party?

I have zero faith this would mobilize privileged voters either. Ya know those "suburban moms" in swing states...They'll have enough protection from alot of these decisions with more access that alot of people who look like me won't have.

This isn't going to help expand the courts. The filibuster isn't going anywhere.

Midterms will still be cooked regardless of the messaging the Dems put out there.

Maybe we gotta realize alot of this country actually wants this and always has? Including those same swing voters and some centrist Dems. They'll feel some short term grief and it's back to protecting these institutions for whatever self serving interest they have *cough* Joey Manchin *cough*

I'm just honestly ready for more L's and like I said the for burn it down crowd. He's your time to shine

I believe this will help with turnout In November on our side. Whether that's enough who knows.

yah i don't think privilege will save them
Republicans could get a filibuster proof majority with like what 52% of the popular vote?

next time that happens, im sure there will be massive pressure im sure for national abortion ban.

I don’t think scaring people to vote is a good strategy.

Tell people what you’ll do if you win and deliver on it.
I think things circle back to how bad the system is rigged against the Dems

If we had actual proportional representation their would be enough votes to drop the filibuster and pass all of BBB.

Manchin being 50th vote instead of the 57th vote, really is a massive obstacle even when the Dems have power.

Last edited:

your plan to protect abortion rights in america...is to stop supporting the only american pro choice party?
roll-safe-clever.gif

I remember some other genius poster who believed this philosophy so much he voted for Trump because see, the reverse jinx is a totally viable political strategy. Forgot the guys name, think it was Welk or something.

Watch out

He is not a serious poster

He is trolling this thread mostly

He is like a mix of ninja and dwalk
He's probably one of those "I'm more woke than everyone else" twitter dudes. Yall know the ones I am talking about. :lol:
Everything is a conspiracy and they always say iykyk at the end of their comments.

there's literally nothing in my post about abortion rights.............

This two party system thing is insanely broken & benefits nobody but the rich, We are already at rock bottom, voting in some lying *** democrat isn't going to stop this country from imploding.

If people want actual change there has to be a major shift to this entire system, but again i don't expect that because this country does nothing but sell hope, despite every facet of society failing.

there's literally nothing in my post about abortion rights.............

This two party system thing is insanely broken & benefits nobody but the rich, We are already at rock bottom, voting in some lying *** democrat isn't going to stop this country from imploding.

If people want actual change there has to be a major shift to this entire system, but again i don't expect that because this country does nothing but sell hope, despite every facet of society failing.

ah i see, so you're not serious.

Before he comes back, remember not to engage with the buffoon who smugly posted this...
Roe is not going to be reversed. A lot of people don’t understand the Roe decision. It did not create an absolute right to abortion. Instead, it outlined when states could regulate or prohibit abortion. Based on Roe, states can regulate or prohibit abortion after viability.

This decision will likely just clarify what viability means. My guess is they come down around 20-24 weeks.

The idea that the Supreme Court is going to overturn Roe and women are going to be forced to give birth—no matter what—is what the kids call cap. It’s not happening.

When it doesn’t happen, folks in here will come up with some spin.

Let us see who try to spin the decision now

Back
Top Bottom