***Official Political Discussion Thread***

6l7xrh.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah ngl I saw it last night after I got a few reacts and decided to just keep it up.

Never thought I'd be shamed by Meth tho... :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Being a father isn’t the reason. Not sure how you arrived there. 10 years of life experience between my post and now has shaped my views.

Yea, the ultrasound visits absolutely created an increased concern for unborn babies (you see heartbeats, legs, arms, head). Our process was during the pandemic, so we had a virtual gender reveal, had a name, etc. I would have been devastated if an abortion decision was made after that absent some medical reason/concern. If that’s different for you, we can just agree to disagree.

Also, I’m deeply concerned about tons of issues that impact children. The polarizing thing tends to be how we solve those problems.

No reasonable person thinks the Uvalde shooting was okay. No reasonable person wants children to grow up in poverty or lack education and other resources. The issue is how do we solve those problems. Just because people have a different opinion on the solution, doesn’t mean they don’t care.

I see the humanity in most of the posters who post in this thread. And if I don’t, I try to see it.
4690C33F-E818-4B18-99A8-6B5692E73019.gif

Man if you don’t get the **** out of here with this bull….

We all know you Dwalk…. Throw stones and hide your hands.

If being a father is your motivation to care about this issue (gross btw) why hyperfocus on abortion? Infinite other things to focus on in the well being of children that doesn't get the same attention. I think people just aren't aware or don't want to admit they are weak minded victims of decades of political programming.

That’s a good point - I haven’t got stats to hand but I’m sure there are more children who die each year of preventable diseases than there are abortions. Funny how no-one is marching about that. Pro-life huh?

That’s a good point - I haven’t got stats to hand but I’m sure there are more children who die each year of preventable diseases than there are abortions. Funny how no-one is marching about that. Pro-life huh?
Can someone find Dwalks statements on CHIP and the kid in cages from a few years ago. I just feel like he conveniently disappeared when these things were going down…. Maybe the thought and prayers it away, maybe to avoid admitting it was ****** up…

Being a father isn’t the reason. Not sure how you arrived there. 10 years of life experience between my post and now has shaped my views.

Yea, the ultrasound visits absolutely created an increased concern for unborn babies (you see heartbeats, legs, arms, head). Our process was during the pandemic, so we had a virtual gender reveal, had a name, etc. I would have been devastated if an abortion decision was made after that absent some medical reason/concern. If that’s different for you, we can just agree to disagree.

Also, I’m deeply concerned about tons of issues that impact children. The polarizing thing tends to be how we solve those problems.

No reasonable person thinks the Uvalde shooting was okay. No reasonable person wants children to grow up in poverty or lack education and other resources. The issue is how do we solve those problems. Just because people have a different opinion on the solution, doesn’t mean they don’t care.

I see the humanity in most of the posters who post in this thread. And if I don’t, I try to see it.
Man shut up

If being a father is your motivation to care about this issue (gross btw) why hyperfocus on abortion? Infinite other things to focus on in the well being of children that doesn't get the same attention. I think people just aren't aware or don't want to admit they are weak minded victims of decades of political programming.

Exactly. Pre 1979, abortion had broad support from right and left as well as just about every religion except for Catholics. It wasn't until Falwell, Shlafly, Weyrich, and co. decided to make it an issue to get Carter out that abortion became an issue. And surprise surprise, the real reason they wanted Carter out was school segregation but abortion was a more palatable issue to run on.

So it's funny that the so called morality of abortion only became a thing 40 years ago for something they now label as "killing babies".

Exactly. Pre 1979, abortion had broad support from right and left as well as just about every religion except for Catholics. It wasn't until Falwell, Shlafly, Weyrich, and co. decided to make it an issue to get Carter out that abortion became an issue. And surprise surprise, the real reason they wanted Carter out was school segregation but abortion was a more palatable issue to run on.

So it's funny that the so called morality of abortion only became a thing 40 years ago for something they now label as "killing babies".
Which is crazy they have 6 Catholic judges on the Supreme Court.

Man shut up

Being a father motivated him to think differently about abortions. His Black son didn't motivate him to not vote for and support a racist for president twice. :lol:

Supporters of Pedophilia don't have a more compass. Delk don't care about anyone because he's not a good person and he knows it.

She wasn’t there when I asked for a pardon. Oh but uh I actually didn’t ask for one at all, believe me.

The GOP are
- master planners laying the foundation years in advance in order to gain and keep minority control.
- contradictory imbeciles.

We really living in the worst timeline.

I have to know, was young Juju always this much of an absolute moron? At this point he’s basically a demented drunk roleplaying as a lawyer. Surely he must’ve had some semblance of a brain back in his prime?

Murdering school aged children is very much illegal. Surely you don’t think that’s legal.
You seemed to have left out the part where I mentioned they’re being murdered with weapons of war. And the aforementioned party’s solution is to arm teachers, train children to shoot back, and create a fire hazard by getting rid of doors among other ridiculous ideas; all while taking money from those that manufacture those weapons. Throw in the fact that party votes against every social program to improve the quality of life for U.S. citizens and it’s obvious to see they’re not pro-life.

Learned a few years ago you’re either a committed troll or have zero integrity. No need to respond ‘cause I won’t take it seriously.

Back
Top Bottom