***Official Political Discussion Thread***

or you are just not doing groceries. :rofl:
Both things can be true!

I’m solo parenting this weekend and had to grocery shop for the two of us for 4 days. I was blown away by how much everything cost. My wife laughed and called me out of touch when I mentioned how surprised I was.

I can definitely see how inflation is causing pain. We really need more income redistribution right now.

Both things can be true!

I’m solo parenting this weekend and had to grocery shop for the two of us for 4 days. I was blown away by how much everything cost. My wife laughed and called me out of touch when I mentioned how surprised I was.

I can definitely see how inflation is causing pain. We really need more income redistribution right now.
as a frequent grocery delegate from time to time, I'm not surprised but excruciating everytime I go to the store and see how much I get in the bag for $50. and it's not even enough to last you 3 days overall. there are times that I just don't want to go the grocery stores to buy something essentials just to save up. bills and other stuff have gone up as well so you are left with practically nothing to save up for. I even have to pass on the Mustangs eventhough how badly I really wanted them.

Yes, then it’s Sunday and I have to deal with all the crowds and no cashiers then self checkout.

The whole situation is a disaster.

I find going to Lidl & Aldi to save a bit if money IF you know what to look for. I try to avoid Wegman's as they are the most expensive in my area. But I really enjoyed the two I mentioned. Not busy at all, stuff is inexpensive, and saves a bunch of money (again, if you know what your comparing it to in a larger name store).

Yes, then it’s Sunday and I have to deal with all the crowds and no cashiers then self checkout.

The whole situation is a disaster.
every man's nightmare. then I got used to it. the only thing that pisses me off grocery shopping are people that line up in the self-checkout but couldn't figure out what to do or people that bag their items in slow motion.

i have 2 kids and my wife does the weekly shopping. she had noted the price increases many times. she orders from target, sams club, and whole foods weekly and i go and pick up the orders. if i go in the store, i end up buying all kinda dumb ****.

Man our Wegmans just banned the Scan app they had. It was the most glorious thing ever. Go into wegmans open the scan app and scan your food as you shop. Go to self check out and just scan your phone and pay and leave. But apparently people weren't scanning all their food and stealing stuff so they ended it. No clue who would do that...no idea...none...at all

Man our Wegmans just banned the Scan app they had. It was the most glorious thing ever. Go into wegmans open the scan app and scan your food as you shop. Go to self check out and just scan your phone and pay and leave. But apparently people weren't scanning all their food and stealing stuff so they ended it. No clue who would do that...no idea...none...at all

They have that here - but to prevent that they do random rescans - someone will have to come and scan 5 particular items - and I’m sure they’re chosen as the ones which are stolen. That’s less frequent if they know you’ve been accurate before. Any issues I’m sure they withdraw your ability to use it.

I love doing the grocery shopping every week. Gives me an hour of peace out of the house. My biggest issue now is forgetting my bags in the car since wegmans banned plastic. :lol:
damn. same here. I typically would bring an extra shopping bag inside my work backpack for emergency shopping. it was a bother when one time, it got so dirty that I had to leave it for laundry. took 2 months before I could bring it with me again.

These hypermasculine dudes are always on their weird behavior like we get it, yall are ****ing bigots

16879084-1522-4A6A-88AD-060F8C206F91.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom