***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Its gonna b a nail biter all day today, if romney wins im tuning

Into MSNBC, if obama wins im watching fox, i was peeping fox in 08 when obama

Won & it was comedy.
laugh.gif
This was probably the funniest post of the entire thread.

My homegirl's Uncle works at NBC in DC, he said word has been going round that if Romney loses Republicans are going to riot in DC. So yeah if you're in DC/Northern VA y'all might wanna stay off the streets tonight.

Thanks for the update champ but the last thing I'm worried about is a Republican or a bunch of Republicans running up on me looking for trouble.  If Republicans do lose all they'll do is run around with their Tea Party apparel from 2 years ago and stay confined in their gold plated apartment in Washington Heights and that will be about it.
One thing is definitely for certain is if Romney wins, & Duece king commits that

Ala da rocafella offices on December 4 when ether dropped will definitely bring a smile to my face.
More like the day your boy Prodigy was forever destroyed on the SummerJam screen and his days of glory NEVER returned.  I foresee that same future for you ninjahood, you could and will be next kid.  I told you before, regardless of the outcome of the presidential elections tonight, if Mitt Romney doesn't win the state of New York I'm holding YOU personally responsible champ.  This is the job you signed up for, so if you don't deliver expect to be dealt with accordingly. 

My homegirl's Uncle works at NBC in DC, he said word has been going round that if Romney loses Republicans are going to riot in DC. So yeah if you're in DC/Northern VA y'all might wanna stay off the streets tonight.
People have really under\estimated racism in this country the last 4 years.

I dint think white middle America could handle 4 more years of a black boss.

Y'all gotta tell anyone you know who posted pics of them voting and their ballots on twitter/instagram to STOP....that's illegal in some states

If Romney wins and you're a minority who supported Mitt...and you see those crowds.

Oh wait...it's not about diversity, lets not turn this into a race thing, we're all Americans.

Please...:smh:

He a vastly superior candidate than Mitt.
Sounds like you're cool with Mitt lying his way into office, without even giving his tax plan.

Vastly superior? Thats a matter of opinion sir. And dont act like Obama doesnt have his own secrets and lies. Werent there deceased people who voted for Obama back in "08 ? Thats honest?

roll.gif

Republicans rioting.  Wow.  

I mean, I know they could riot and they could do some damage.  But just the thought of it is hilarious to me.  

How is Obama responsible for that?

What do you think, that a bunch of corpses got together and decided to vote for Obama?

There's a reason his name was on their ballots.

Y'all kill me with this....like the GOP is the definitive moral compass of politics with things like voter suppression and intimidating minority voters at the polls foh with that

Y'all kill me with this....like the GOP is the definitive moral compass of politics with things like voter suppression and intimidating minority voters at the polls foh with that

Voter suppression, dead people voting for democrats and republicans, what exactly is wrong?

Oh yeah, the whole voting system is a sham. Bottom line, it is stolen every time.

Please let me know if I have misspoken in any way.

Back
Top Bottom