***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Obama supporters apparently are ok with him spending 6.5TRILLION dollars in the last4years. More than what this countrys spent in the last 100yrs

Obama supporters apparently are ok with him spending 6.5TRILLION dollars in the last4years. More than what this countrys spent in the last 100yrs

Nah i'm not okay with it.

But I'm less okay with somebody running the country who didn't pay taxes for 13 years, can't come up with a concrete plan for anything, changes his positions every few months, believes that 47% of the country is basically freeloading and got rich off of shipping jobs to China.

By all means my friend, don't let the facts get in the way of your Romney narrative.....just ignore them because stating blatant falsehoods in an effort to knock someone will always sound better when you completely make up statistics with ZERO factual basis:

http://blogs.ajc.com/jay-bookman-blog/2012/10/16/so-how-much-has-obama-increased-federal-spending/

So, to get bring us back to where we started:

Spending growth of 9.6 percent makes you a great conservative hero.

Spending growth of 9.9 percent makes you a great conservative villain.

And spending growth of 16.5 percent, combined with large tax cuts, makes you a recent two-term president whom nobody in your party wants to mention, and sets your country on a financially dangerous glide path.

So Republicans will worship the altar of this dude President Reagan (where spending was up 9.6%) but oh heavens god forbid that a democrat spends 9.6% (when adjusted for inflation the SAME percentage as your hero Ronald Reagan) then he has sunk the country....please stop with this. I'm gonna watch FoxNews tonight just to see their talking heads explode when the President is re-elected

He a vastly superior candidate than Mitt.

Sounds like you're cool with Mitt lying his way into office, without even giving his tax plan.

Last edited:
I voted. I waited almost an hour.

Former Florida Governor Charlie Crist was at my polling place.

My homegirl's Uncle works at NBC in DC, he said word has been going round that if Romney loses Republicans are going to riot in DC. So yeah if you're in DC/Northern VA y'all might wanna stay off the streets tonight.

By all means my friend, don't let the facts get in the way of your Romney narrative.....just ignore them because stating blatant falsehoods in an effort to knock someone will always sound better when you completely make up statistics with ZERO factual basis:
http://blogs.ajc.com/jay-bookman-blog/2012/10/16/so-how-much-has-obama-increased-federal-spending/

So Republicans will worship the altar of this dude President Reagan (where spending was up 9.6%) but oh heavens god forbid that a democrat spends 9.6% (when adjusted for inflation the SAME percentage as your hero Ronald Reagan) then he has sunk the country....please stop with this. I'm gonna watch FoxNews tonight just to see their talking heads explode when the President is re-elected

People of niketalk should be experts on inflation by now with jb raising prices every year as a result of it. Now they want to act as if it doesn't apply to the national debt.

My homegirl's Uncle works at NBC in DC, he said word has been going round that if Romney loses Republicans are going to riot in DC. So yeah if you're in DC/Northern VA y'all might wanna stay off the streets tonight.
They ain't gonna do ****.
laugh.gif

I've lurked this thread everyday and somehow managed to bite my tongue even when I wanted to rebut some of the things people were saying. I really appreciate all of the information that people presented in this thread, even though a good amount was propaganda from both sides of the aisle. I respect everyone's opinion, even if I disagree 100%. I voted for Obama in 2008 and I voted for President Obama again this morning.

People of niketalk should be experts on inflation by now with jb raising prices every year as a result of it. Now they want to act as if it doesn't apply to the national debt.
repped, both of yall.
Get out and vote if u haven't NT.

Its gonna b a nail biter all day today, if romney wins im tuning

Into MSNBC, if obama wins im watching fox, i was peeping fox in 08 when obama

Won & it was comedy. :lol:

Going out to vote after I get out of class. I have 2 classes today and the 2nd one was cancelled because he wanted everyone to go and vote :smokin Obama 2012!!

Please don't believe everything you hear :lol:

No matter who wins, there will be no rioting...

Going after class today. Idgaf if I have to miss my second class because of it. Freshening up on the amendments now and I'll be in there by 11 am :smokin

Thanks for the update champ but the last thing I'm worried about is a Republican or a bunch of Republicans running up on me looking for trouble.  If Republicans do lose all they'll do is run around with their Tea Party apparel from 2 years ago and stay confined in their gold plated apartment in Washington Heights and that will be about it.

Thanks for the update champ but the last thing I'm worried about is a Republican or a bunch of Republicans running up on me looking for trouble.  If Republicans do lose all they'll do is run around with their Tea Party apparel from 2 years ago and stay confined in their gold plated apartment in Washington Heights and that will be about it.

One thing is definitely for certain is if Romney wins, & Duece king commits that

Ala da rocafella offices on December 4 when ether dropped will definitely bring a smile to my face.

Back
Top Bottom