***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Called that man a Lib
wow.png
aepps20 aepps20 I thought slurs weren't allowed here comrade. Look at this. He's even using the hard B.

Incels are big mad bc Hunter gets yambs
Which says a lot because he can get yams while he’s on crack and in his 50’s and they cannot
There’s not a single mining union but you got operators and teamsters mining and trucking/running barges moving the aggregates.

Operators union has supported a couple republicans in mn who say they are anti right to work. Teamsters just blindly support any democrat.

I’d just get on the general public’s good side by explaining if you want concrete, roads, landscaping, steel, batteries or pretty much anything you need us so you might as well do it in America responsibly and regulated.
It’s funny that being anti-Right to work is the only thing they need them to say, but it the most anti union thing in existence.

Remember when republicans while policy stupid but were cunning at selling their trash ideas and would name something regarding not paying union dues while enjoying the benefits as right-to-work or that you can be let go for any reason as at-will employment. Now it’s just “call people slurs” like Lib.

Which says a lot because he can get yams while he’s on crack and in his 50’s and they cannot

It’s funny that being anti-Right to work is the only thing they need them to say, but it the most anti union thing in existence.

Remember when republicans while policy stupid but were cunning at selling their trash ideas and would name something regarding not paying union dues while enjoying the benefits as right-to-work or that you can be let go for any reason as at-will employment. Now it’s just “call people slurs” like Lib.

I heard him talking on npr, the republican the operators supported. To be fair it was like one republican they support and he seemed pretty normal. He was just from a place that used to be a good place to live until they stopped mining now it’s poor af. He was just in some local position here, it wasn’t some qanon guy off news max.

Republicans are an enemy of labor imo.

Democrats are better but not great. Just better than republicans. Ilhan Omar called us all rapists so that pissed alot of people off. :lol:

Gran turismo is da real DRIVING SIMULATOR.

Where else can I mod a 99 civic to 1000 hp for no reason?

Jeff would for sure poop on the couch if I showed up with an Xbox. He’d probably bite the power cord too to protect me from it.

White women continuing to f around and finding out

“On behalf of the thousands of women who our group represents, we are very disappointed in the governor’s decision to sign the alimony-reform bill. We believe by signing it, he has put older women in a situation which will cause financial devastation. The so-called party of ‘family values’ has just contributed to erosion of the institution of marriage in Florida,” Jan Killilea, a 63-year-old Boca Raton woman who founded the group a decade ago, told The News Service of Florida in a text message Friday.

Jan's ex-husband right now
im-rich-smile.gif

White women continuing to f around and finding out

I feel like elderly women in Florida is a constituency he’s going to regret messing with.

Incels are more than welcome to pay for sex as well.
You would think once Trump became president Republicans would have begun supporting decriminalizing sex workers because that is literally Trumps favorite past time. However, I think they realized that it would actually benefit women and gay sex workers who they hate more than they love themselves.

Though lord knows incels are experts at making love with themselves…..

This is absurd….. how can the ruling stand when not even the hypothetical it was based on was factual?

This is the modern low point for the Supreme Court

not gay

married for over a decade, to a woman

has a kid

never requested a website

he, himself, is a web designer

Never asked about the matter until after the matter was settled

dwalk31 dwalk31 is busy again I guess

Back
Top Bottom