***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Called that man a Lib
wow.png

Yeah, it’s patently ridiculous that they’re no longer using legal precedent to make rulings - they’re imagining theoretical scenarios and deciding based on how that makes them feel.

That’s not how it works - that’s not how anything works.

I mean I get judicial challenges for new laws and dangerous ramifications that could come in practice

But this is a whole other level of absurd.. dude never requested anything from this bish.. and not only is he not gay, but dude BEEN married

Just hating for hating sake.. literally not leaving people alone and minding your own damn business and being rewarded for it

It’s how/why you end up with these mom’s for liberty hate groups who have zero to actual do with the schools they’re showing up for meetings for and want impact in

Yeah, it’s patently ridiculous that they’re no longer using legal precedent to make rulings - they’re imagining theoretical scenarios and deciding based on how that makes them feel.

That’s not how it works - that’s not how anything works.
Honestly, just exposing what a lot of us who go to law school in the states already knew. There aren’t many guardrails in place here to stop this type of behavior at the SC. Fed Soc and the right wing benefactors are going to stop at nothing to shape America in the way that the envision it — an anti-labor, anti-Black, Brown and poor, anti-LGBTQ country, stripped of the democratic ideals that the so call founders based the founding of the nation on.

Hunter biden is the son of someone who ran for office and won

Hunter biden is not an employee of the American people and have obligations to the rest of the world

joe biden, who is employed by the American people, is far from the first person to have screwed up kids and/or family members

it’s the only way I’ll roll man, unions are big here. Look across the border in WI and the same job is trash. They are a must in 2023.

I know we joke about mining here but that’s another thing I’m totally for as long as it’s responsible that liberals are generally against. We’re all eating off mining here. I work for one, I can’t even put a number on how many union jobs related to mining are within 30 mins of me. Free health care, pension the works. Shut down mining and we’re toast but the libs won’t have any 🚴‍♂️ paths so they won’t.

Does the mining union ever support a party or is it leaders aware both of them want to kill it?

Honestly, just exposing what a lot of us who go to law school in the states already knew. There aren’t many guardrails in place here to stop this type of behavior at the SC. Fed Soc and the right wing benefactors are going to stop at nothing to shape America in the way that the envision it — an anti-labor, anti-Black, Brown and poor, anti-LGBTQ country, stripped of the democratic ideals that the so call founders based the founding of the nation on.

It’s kind of absurd the hit the SC’s court reputation took this year and Robert’s was out there today complaining that the three Dems on the court had the audacity to question the legitimacy of the SC. His court is going to go down as the worst ever and he’s in denial.

Hunter biden is the son of someone who ran for office and won

Hunter biden is not an employee of the American people and have obligations to the rest of the world

joe biden, who is employed by the American people, is far from the first person to have screwed up kids and/or family members
Dude is just a troll looking for attention

Does the mining union ever support a party or is it leaders aware both of them want to kill it?

It’s kind of absurd the hit the SC’s court reputation took this year and Robert’s was out there today complaining that the three Dems on the court had the audacity to question the legitimacy of the SC. His court is going to go down as the worst ever and he’s in denial.

There’s not a single mining union but you got operators and teamsters mining and trucking/running barges moving the aggregates.

Operators union has supported a couple republicans in mn who say they are anti right to work. Teamsters just blindly support any democrat.

I’d just get on the general public’s good side by explaining if you want concrete, roads, landscaping, steel, batteries or pretty much anything you need us so you might as well do it in America responsibly and regulated.

We had 4 years of "everyone is saying...." "people are saying...." "I heard some one say...."
And i always was like when did we decide that blind conjecture was cool for the president of the united states. That you can literally make up anything you want and claim you "heard it".

Whelp looks like it's cool for the supreme court to rule based on it

Back
Top Bottom