***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That’s the “new right”

It’s a political project. Same end goals. They just pull from popular propagandist with talking points

Theo Von, is going to be the new Joe Rogan. Book it
Caught that, same playbook. Usually see clips of him with comedians and random celebs then one day i'm like "wait is that Tucker Carlson?"

Also crazy he's now jumped into the Top 5 overall podcasts.

Caught that, same playbook. Usually see clips of him with comedians and random celebs then one day i'm like "wait is that Tucker Carlson?"

Dana white…Tucker Carlson,

A “comedian & actor” that is “just asking questions”….

The older and older I get, the more I understand why so many trained actors and entertainers become politicians, and nobody blinks an eye. The Rock for real is 50-50 with running for president. But this is the formula targeted to the disaffected white male swing voter, and those wanting that spot. The same exact *****. Every time

Then the “IDW” guys. And then Russel Brand &!Glenn Greenwald :lol: on Theo Von, or “PBD”

I know a couple people that are really into Theo Von.

Like they have paid to go see him live. Comedy and podcast.

Dudes schtick ain't for me.

Just seems like the normal hot taking rich white guy, that leans conservative. While swearing he loves everyone.

When I was a teenager watching Road Rules I thought he was sort of a jackass. Imma just stick with that opinion.

Last edited:
You can do the "Just get to know people, I love everybody" thing all you want but at the end of the day these folks aren't stronger than the influence of their tribe and will always fallback to it, including vocalizing and supporting the worst of it.

You can do the "Just get to know people, I love everybody" thing all you want but at the end of the day these folks aren't stronger than the influence of their tribe and will always fallback to it, including vocalizing and supporting the worst of it.

He showed his hand in the sexy red & yg interview. This is the only part that went viral. And you know why. Asking them, about “the hood” (black people)..supporting trump, and playing naive. No push back. He only does this with black rappers who we all know have zero interest in politics (Nip rollin over, YG a sucker). And all he does is point back to UFC, and Trump being “funny” and a good guy. This is cringe. And *****s getting used. “UFC is like da trenches”. Trump is “chills, he was pretty funny. He just seems like a fancy guy. I actually
Told YG this……..you’re doing good”…..

Nobody talks about “PANDERING”….but this is it, at its worst and lowest.

giphy.gif

and this is why I'll be voting RFK Jr 2024

Back
Top Bottom