***Official Political Discussion Thread***

screenshot 7.png

50k likes...

Then people wonder why Jews have a victim mentality when it comes to **** like this and the Israeli government acts the way they do.

The likes will only pile up. These wild conspiracy theories spread like wildfire and sadly people believe it.

So one day a while back, he's streaming and poses a question about Trump's criminal charges.
I replied and brought up both "Jan 6th", "attempted insurrection", and this man had no clue what I was talking about. Literally had no idea anything happened at the Capitol, the whole thing had to be explained to him.
Dude does not read any newspapers or watch any news media.

How are you going to be a Twitch streamer and somehow still live under a rock?

If these anti-Jewish conspiracy theories were not floating around, they would still be ****ing horrible

Jews as Egyptian slaves
Jews during the Roman empire.
Jews control the banks in Germany
Jews control the media.
Jews want to conquer Jordan and Lebanon.
Jews caused 9/11
Jews are lying about the tunnels and every IDF video is a lie.

Theres a reason you’ll be on the “defensive” your whole existence. It’s centuries of built up conspiracies or having a target on your back will cause any group to act the way they do when **** hits the fan.

No doubt about Bibi though. A better leader would be a bit more strategic, atleast politically, getting the hostages back. Bibi is literally creating the next set of terrorists now. You have to have some serious morality to not turn into an extremist and built up hatred after seeing your kids, wife, etc get killed. Thats another reason alot of Israeli will continue to not back him after the war, but in times like these they have no choice but to stick together as Jews.

This is a sick never ending cycle.

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
Jews as Egyptian slaves
Jews during the Roman empire.
Jews control the banks in Germany
Jews control the media.
Jews want to conquer Jordan and Lebanon.
Jews caused 9/11
Jews are lying about the tunnels and every IDF video is a lie.

Theres a reason you’ll be on the “defensive” your whole existence. It’s centuries of built up conspiracies or having a target on your back will cause any group to act the way they do when **** hits the fan.

No doubt about Bibi though. A better leader would be a bit more strategic, atleast politically, getting the hostages back. Bibi is literally creating the next set of terrorists now. You have to have some serious morality to not turn into an extremist and have some serious hatred after seeing your kids, wife, etc get killed. Thats another reason alot of Israeli will continue to not back him after the war, but in times like these they have no choice but to stick together as Jews.

This is a sick never ending cycle.
My whole post was about Bibi and Isareli far right

I am saying, that even if those conspiracy didn't exist, Bibi would still be horrible. He is a white supremacist also. Not like he is interested in equal treatment for African Jews.

It reads like you are acting like I was talking about Jews generally with what you are quoted.

I was not.

Last edited:
Bibi is not keeping Israel safe.

Like we have the clear security failure under his watch

But also, in the grand scheme of things, he makes Jews and the Isareli people less safe

His indiscriminate bombing of innocents in Gaza should be a reason for him to be sacked

He helped legitimize Hamas, now he is helping mass radicalize tons more people who will be easy marks for Hamas to recruit

In the long run, Bibi's actions are gonna lead to more dead Jews

But a ton people are terrified, and the far right flourishes in those conditions.

I am saying, that even if those conspiracy didn't exist, Bibi would still be horrible. He is a white supremacist also. Not like he is interested in equal treatment for African Jews.

Yep. The Ethiopian Jews in Israel have their own communities, but def dont get treated as equally with some.

The political divide for any forward thinking leader there, is just as bad if not worse, than it is here.

Bibi is not keeping Israel safe.

This isnt true. That place is on high alert 24/7. All you have to do is book a ticket to Tel Aviv and you'll get an email response to it. A lot of Israelis backed him initially because he kept Israel "safer" for a while. Then the whole judiciary change and now the largest security breach ever was the cherry on top. Its over him, he'll get sacked after the war.

Antisemitism across the world def rose because of his actions. But then again, there is no clear answer or blueprint on what would be the best set of actions after an attack like that.

I truly believe some kind of attack would've taken place regardless of who was the leader there.

While terrible, conspiracy theories are not the reason Bibi and his cronies act the way they do

Let us not reach

They are corrupt, racist, vile human beings.

If these anti-Jewish conspiracy theories were not floating around, they would still be ****ing horrible

What did they say a month ago?

But then again, there is no clear answer or blueprint on what would be the best set of actions after an attack like that.

Under Bibi, settlements expanded in the West Bank as he used the power of his military to discredit the PA, with the full knowledge that it would be seen as provocation by Palestinian groups that are not as friendly to them as the PA.

Furthermore, Bibi has been a known quantity since Oslo. That's 30 years of political presence during which he's made it known that he despises the idea of a Palestinian autonomous state, existing alongside Israel. Their ideal of a single state with Palestinians living as second class citizens is only gonna invite terrorism within the borders of Israel.

Under Bibi, settlements expanded in the West Bank as he used the power of his military to discredit the PA, with the full knowledge that it would be seen as provocation by Palestinian groups that are not as friendly to them as the PA.

The settlers thing pisses me off. That shouldnt have happened the way it did. There is a good amount of empty land in Israel without having to displace people from their homes.

I dont understand what separates the 20% of Arabs living outside of Gaza and the West Bank who are Israeli citizens. There are videos online from past wars of these Israeli-Arab citizens saying they prefer to live under Israel rule and they can live normal lives with benefits, pension, education, etc. During times of tension there is discrimination though.

How many leaders has there been in that region in the past 100 years? Whats changed? You cant be fighting with your neighbor for a century regarding the same exact issue.

Last edited:
The settlers thing pisses me off. That shouldnt have happened the way it did. There is a good amount of empty land in Israel without having to displace people from their homes.

I dont understand what separates the 20% of Arabs living outside of Gaza and the West Bank who are Israeli citizens. There are videos online from past wars of these Israeli-Arab citizens saying they prefer to live under Israel rule and they can live normal lives with benefits, pension, education, etc. During times of tension there is discrimination though.

How many leaders has there been in that region in the past 100 years? Whats changed? You cant be fighting with your neighbor for a century regarding the same exact issue.

What point are you even trying to make here?

That the Palestinian people and the world should give up the idea of a separate independent Palestinian, and just accept Israel having full control over everything?

What point are you even trying to make here?

That the Palestinian people and the world should give up the idea of a separate independent Palestinian, and just accept Israel having full control over everything?

Is either side willing to leave? No.
Are both sides willing to die for the land? Yes

The point is there is no solution, but the Arab Israeli citizens somehow made it work.

Antisemitism across the world def rose because of his actions.
I think your idea of safety is warped if you think this makes Israel safer. Rampant antisemitism does NOT make Israel safer. I understand how you can get to that conclusion, but that’s not what safety actually is.

I think your idea of safety is warped if you think this makes Israel safer. Rampant antisemitism does NOT make Israel safer. I understand how you can get to that conclusion, but that’s not what safety actually is.

You may have misinterpreted what I said. I meant before the war. Despite Israel being pretty split on him, the ones that were in favor of Bibi were doing so because during his tenure Israel was considered pretty safe, relatively speaking to years past. Theres a lot of stuff that goes on there that western media does not show.

Post Oct 7, yes Israel has a bigger target on its back and antisemitism has risen throughout the world because of how the Israeli government responded. That antisemitism always existed, now it’s just out in the open.

Back
Top Bottom