***Official Political Discussion Thread***

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford
I don’t believe in Mehdi hasan either

SOURCES MEHDI?????

This post is dumb.

First, I am skeptical of his words too.

But he is more honest than you. So maybe he is telling the truth.

And I never doubt that a lot of Muslims are mad at Biden, and many might not vote for him because of Gaza.

But Hasan is saying here, and what you said is different. He is saying his Muslim family members. You said...

Never said their voting for Trump or a Republican/

But everyone I personally know feels betrayed by Biden with this Israel conflict so they won’t vote at all

I said I didn't believe you when you said that every single person you know said they would not vote

You somehow tried to act like I was being unreasonable, and started to act like I said Muslims are not mad at Biden.

You just clutched your pearls hoping no one would notice you moved the goalpost. While you posted random videos

Let me be clear.

You are an alt-right troll

You are bad at trolling because you are so fragile

I know you hate Biden already.

This whole thing is just for your pathetic trolling to seem sincere.

I 100% believe you are a liar.

I didn't ask for sources, because there is no way you or I either of us can prove what you said is true.

So I will continue thinking that many Muslims are mad at Biden and that you are a liar when you say everyone you personally know feels betrayed by Biden and won't vote.

But at least you stopped pretending you were some young kid. So that's progress. One less lie you are peddling on NT.

This post is dumb.

First, I am skeptical of his words too.

But he is more honest than you. So maybe he is telling the truth.

And I never doubt that a lot of Muslims are mad at Biden, and many might not vote for him because of Gaza.

But Hasan is saying here, and what you said is different. He is saying his Muslim family members. You said...

I said I didn't believe you when you said that every single person you know said they would not vote

You somehow tried to act like I was being unreasonable, and started to act like I said Muslims are not mad at Biden.

You just clutched your pearls hoping no one would notice you moved the goalpost. While you posted random videos

Let me be clear.

You are an alt-right troll

You are bad at trolling because you are so fragile

I know you hate Biden already.

This whole thing is just for your pathetic trolling to seem sincere.

I 100% believe you are a liar.

I didn't ask for sources, because there is no way you or I either of us can prove what you said is true.

So I will continue thinking that many Muslims are mad at Biden and that you are a liar when you say everyone you personally know feels betrayed by Biden and won't vote.

But at least you stopped pretending you were some young kid. So that's progress. One less lie you are peddling on NT.
I’m trying my best!

Back
Top Bottom