***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The irony is that the U.S. hasn't passed any military aid to Israel since the war started because the House won't pass anything.

Every time I tell a non-American about the fine print on the 13th amendment they're appalled
We're excellent at marketing.

Wait until you read about how democracy was practiced in the antebellum South, and the indirect voting system we have (FPTP, electoral college) starts to make a lot more sense.

I hate tweets like these.

First it makes it seem like all these policies are a lock.

Secondly, because immigration law are complex and most people don't understand them, this framing it meant to get a reaction instead of inform.

My main issue with agreeing with this deal not that Biden will agree to do all this. Is that is takes legal roadblocks out of the way for Trump if he becomes President again. It solves none of the issues at the border in a real way.

And again. I think it should be made clear who is making the demands, and what are the consequences of Biden not compromising.

So hopefully he can cut a deal that is not too crazy, and Trump doesn't become president.

Last edited:

The Republican chairman behind the impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden said Wednesday they will start contempt of Congress proceedings against Hunter Biden for not participating in his closed-door deposition on Wednesday, after he demanded to testify publicly.

“Hunter Biden today defied lawful subpoenas and we will now initiate contempt of Congress proceedings,” said House Oversight Chair James Comer and House Judiciary Chair Jim Jordan in a joint statement. “We will not provide special treatment because his last name is Biden.”

Gym whining about someone ignoring a subpoena is rich

:lol: :stoneface:

Last edited:
He should pull a trump and schedule counter programming, like he did today with the press conference

Go have a sit down interview on like good morning America and turn on the water works.. then do a sit down on like cnn during those hours and hit talking points

they don't want to give you a public deposition, have your own. change the narrative.

and this clown being mad about someone ignoring a subpoena :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom