***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That same document shows a 85% negative view of a Palestinian Authority and 74% negative view of Fateh.

Where do you see its support of PIJ? Would it not specifically say Palestine Islamic Jihad?
It’s asking about different parties/entities. I think it’s pretty clear. You see them referred to as Islamic Jihad and Palestine Islamic Jihad interchangeably.

It’s asking about different parties/entities. I think it’s pretty clear. You see them referred to as Islamic Jihad and Palestine Islamic Jihad interchangeably.

Still an extremely radical movement. Seeing that high of a support for it in the West Bank and Gaza is all I need to know regarding this having religious roots.

Still an extremely radical movement. Seeing that high of a support for it in the West Bank and Gaza is all I need to know regarding this having religious roots.
I wasn’t debating the religious roots part. I was pushing back on you saying that 70% were in favor of an Islamic Jihad, which wasn’t true.

I wasn’t debating the religious roots part. I was pushing back on you saying that 70% were in favor of an Islamic Jihad, which wasn’t true.

I dont understand your logic. If a party has "Islamic Jihad" in its name and roughly 84% of West Bank and Gazan Palestinians view it positively, what exactly does this mean to you?

This is almost similar when the Hamas charter removed "Jew" and replaced it with "Zionist" years later. Zoom out, the meaning is the same to them.

I dont understand your logic. If a party has "Islamic Jihad" in its name and roughly 84% of West Bank and Gazan Palestinians view it positively, what exactly does this mean to you?

This is almost similar when the Hamas charter removed "Jew" and replaced it with "Zionist" years later. Zoom out, the meaning is the same to them.
Yea, it’s not the same thing. You’re talking about people who live in Gaza, know these people, are discouraged by what they see as the PLO selling them out for years. If you ask Gazans are you in support of a jihad in historical Palestine, I’d assume that the results are different.

That would be like me trying to extrapolate the support of the far right party in Israel on its face for being in support of an ethnic cleansing in Palestine. Many would take umbrage at that notion.

Don’t fall for the trap dawg.

People in here know everything. You’re wrong about everything.
Bruh literally said that Israel is the only theocracy in the world.

You don't need to wait for social media to verify that it's wrong.

I’m still waiting to see that” list” of states created on religion.

difference between a nation being a majority religion or following a religion and a nation being created based on religion.

Dudes writing Saudi Arabia shows just how much that difference goes over your head.

Wth does Arab nativity is based on Arab conquests even mean. Did you just make up some bs? The people they’re native to the land. Whether you wanna say Arab or filestine they were the natives, it had nothing to do with Islam.

Last edited:
IMG_2264.gif

Back
Top Bottom