***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Just what everyone's been asking for, themed prisons

I don’t think you’re coming from a hurtful place but would you think this was a themed building if it was shaped like a crucifix or a Star of David? Indigenous people deserve more respect culturally so I say let it rock.

Come on America….. come the **** on. What else can he say to show he isn’t qualified to be president, again?

If anyone was actually to be informed on the bad dynamics of this deal, and not depend on Tweets and internet memes from a fragile right-wing internet troll...

Here...

The scary part is not what it will force Biden to do, but the legal framework it will provide Trump if he wins again

Someone who wants Trump to win is critical of a bill whose biggest downside is that it could give Trump more power as president

Like I said, we deserve better trolls. Ones that read, not ones that depend on memes and undercut their own arguments

Last edited:
If anyone was actually to be informed on the bad dynamics of this deal, and not depend on Tweets and internet memes from a fragile right-wing internet troll...

Here...

The scary part is not what it will force Biden to do, but the legal framework it will provide Trump if he wins again

Someone who wants Trump to win is critical of a bill whose biggest downside is that it could give Trump more power as president

Like I said, we deserve better trolls. Ones that read, not ones that depend on memes and undercut their own arguments
Damn didn’t even know Mehdi hasan was a right wing troll now
Times are changing , my bad
These goddamn right wing trolls

Damn didn’t even know Mehdi hasan was a right wing troll now
Times are changing , my bad
These goddamn right wing trolls

Mehdi Hasan is just a person who is wrong about certain issues. But I don't know what he has to do with anything. You didn't post a tweet from him.

You are a right wing troll pretending to me a progressive and has zero clue what is going on beyond what you read in a tweet.

You clearly aren't someone who is serious, informed, or clever enough to know anything about this situation. So you undercut your own argument.

Like think for a second. The WH should admit Trump was right because Senate Republicans are using the filibuster to hold aid to Ukraine hostage.

So somehow being progressive is having an issue with taking a harder line on immigration, and being Pro Putin. :lol:

Now go on an post another Tweet. Fool yourself into thinking you know what is going on some more.

Mehdi Hasan is just a person who is wrong about certain issues. But I don't know what he has to do with anything. You didn't post a tweet from him.

You are a right wing troll pretending to me a progressive and has zero clue what is going on beyond what you read in a tweet.

You clearly aren't someone who is serious, informed, or clever enough to know anything about this situation. So you undercut your own argument.

Like think for a second. The WH should admit Trump was right because Senate Republicans are using the filibuster to hold aid to Ukraine hostage.

So somehow being progressive is having an issue with taking a harder line on immigration, and being Pro Putin. :lol:

Now go on a post another Tweet. Fool yourself into thinking you know what is going on some more.
Mehdi hasan retweeted both of those tweets buddy. Ima take his word over yours. Your boy genocide Zionist Joe standing on business

Mehdi hasan retweeted both of those tweets buddy.
How am I supposed to know that?

I know your schtick was pretending to be a kid before you got exposed, but no reason to think like a child

Ima take his word over yours. Your boy genocide Zionist Joe standing on business

Do what you want

Your *** is clearly too lazy to read a book or long form article anyway.

So you gotta fill your head with Twitter memes to delude yourself I to thinking they are informed

But I know when Hasan says it would be better if Biden wins over Trump next year, your *** won't be so quick to agree.

You don't agree with Hasan's politics. You are just using him as a shield for you right wing motivated buffoonery

Last edited:
How am I supposed to know that?

I know your schtick was pretending to be a kid before you got exposed, but no reason to think like a child

Do what you want

Your *** is clearly too lazy to read a book or long form article anyway.

So you gotta fill your head with Twitter memes to delude yourself I to thinking they are informed

But I know when Hasan says it would be better if Biden wins over Trump next year, your *** won't be so quick to agree.
Why you so mad bro? It ain’t that serious. Clearly I’m getting in your feels so my bad .
By exposure you mean the thread I made? Post that **** i don’t care 😂

Like dlf I’m voting third party. Ima be happy when Zionist genocide Joe takes the L though

Why you so mad bro? It ain’t that serious. Clearly I’m getting in your feels so my bad .
By exposure you mean the thread I made? Post that **** i don’t care 😂
I am not mad. You are like the 100th right wing troll have an encountered on NT. I have seen this sad pathetic movie before.

Y'all always act up around the same time.

And by exposure by the fact you dropped the whole act of pretending I am so much older than you, ever since M Mark Antony found that post and it was clear your *** is probably pushing 40, yet acting this childish.

But of course a troll with a schtick from the 2010s is gonna be like "You mad bro"

Someone that can't even type a cogent and coherent paragraph defending his position, and has to really on Twitter memes, will never make me mad. And that is something clearly beyond your skill set

Like dlf I’m voting third party. Ima be happy when Zionist genocide Joe takes the L though

You will be happy when a bigger supporter of the Israeli far right, hater of Muslims, and someone who wants to inflict far greater harm on immigrants becomes President

All to own da lib

Like I said, pathetic troll

Last edited:

Who grew up in apartheid South Africa*

Elon and the only boss he had in this world, have been saying this since the 90s. Didn’t even peep the “X.com” on the card in the pic.

IMG_4198.jpeg

IMG_4196.jpeg

Everything is terrible

Back
Top Bottom