***Official Political Discussion Thread***

How I about don't, you can go ahead I think I'm a blind ignorant idiot, and I go about my day not caring.
I made an error and said polls. I meant electoral college projection, if Obama was winning by a greater margin before first debate than he is now, doesn't make a difference to me. Winning by one vote and winning by tens of thousands still give you the same result
Thanks for stating the obvious so you can sound intelligent. Winning by one vote opposed to thousands - great argument. You're a true intellect.

You want to quote what I said earlier and make untrue statements and get mad when I prove you wrong - so be it. I mean you can't tell the difference between polls, state polls, or the electoral college so you're right, I wasted my time arguing someone like you. Especially someone who clearly stated they won't take time to look at the evidence. If thats not ignorance I don't know what it is.

But hey, this is America. I guess the beauty about this country is people like you can vote. So hit those polls if you haven't already. I'll leave it that.

Everyone and their mother knows that you can win debates. There has been like 2 people saying otherwise. Please just let that argument die. It's been like 60 pages of the same people arguing.

Florida is a virtual lock for Romney, IMO. Until recently, he's led in the polls, and in close elections, that's normally the first state to flip.
Virginia is much closer, but I put it in the Republican column based on past behavior (2008 was an outlier) and EV turnout numbers I've read.
Ohio, I admit, could go either way. That's anyone's guess.
 What about MA? You think Obama is taking Romney's state?

What about MA? You think Obama is taking Romney's state?
Obama is def. taking MA.

Romney's approval rating was 34% when he left office, they don't rock with him at all.
I think he was joking with MA.
laugh.gif

Thanks for stating the obvious so you can sound intelligent. Winning by one vote opposed to thousands - great argument. You're a true intellect.
You want to quote what I said earlier and make untrue statements and get mad when I prove you wrong - so be it. I mean you can't tell the difference between polls, state polls, or the electoral college so you're right, I wasted my time arguing someone like you. Especially someone who clearly stated they won't take time to look at the evidence. If thats not ignorance I don't know what it is.
But hey, this is America. I guess the beauty about this country is people like you can vote. So hit those polls if you haven't already. I'll leave it that.

I won't entertain you and your trolling any longer. blocked

Last edited:
my dude obama is chilling at the crib.. while romney is out racking up skymiles.

he must know something we don't.

Even though some recent "polls' may have show Romney gaining momentum in PA, I'll be damned if he actually wins. We're mostly donkies over here

I wouldn't agree with that. Philly yes, of course. I'd say the rest of PA leans more right though.

First results should start coming in @ 6PM EST.

7 p.m.: Polls close in Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, South Carolina, Vermont and Virginia.
7:30 p.m.: Polls close in North Carolina, Ohio and West Virginia.
8 p.m.: Polls close in Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee and Washington, D.C.
8:30 p.m: Polls close in Arkansas.
9 p.m.: Polls close in Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
10 p.m.: Polls close in Iowa, Montana, Nevada and Utah.
11 p.m.: Polls close in California, Hawaii, Idaho, Oregon and Washington state.
1 a.m.: Polls close in Alaska.

Last edited:
Makes no sense that with all this technology that we have such backwards *** voting methods and no real time voting updates.

Last edited:
its kinda funny how some of the Fox news people are throwing shade at Chris Christie. Like, they will devour their own like that

Tons of voter fraud going on from both sides lmao.. Kinda hope to see Gary Johnson gain 5% of the votes.. If we lose this election, I feel like Marco Rubio is our guy for 2016 for sure :smokin

I'm actually kind of surprised with the grimness of the GOP in general and the high stakes at hand that there aren't more vote tampering type things

The people they hire in Oregon are just temp workers, cant imagine a little $$ wouldn't swing them to do that.

Back
Top Bottom