***Official Political Discussion Thread***

300,000 American conscripted into military service in 1968 adding to the nearly 1 million over the prior 5 years. Close to 25 thousand American casualties in the two month Tet effort alone including over 4 thousand U.S. deaths.

it’s not even apples and oranges, it’s thoughtful political discourse and lazy trolling with some struggle analogies.

I don’t agree with everything that we’re doing in Israel, but my objection is from moral, not political grounds. But aside from all of that, the political implications here are not remotely comparable to 1968.

Looks like Trump has killed the bipartisan immigration and Ukraine funding deal

Trump wants the border to be an issue going into the election. Like I was saying earlier, in my response to moonman818 moonman818 . Republicans are the ones that want a border crisis. It benefits them politically. This would be the fourth immigration deal they walk away from.

:lol: they’re letting Trump turn them back into his *****es and he ain’t even won the nomination yet.

History books on this are gonna be wild. A while party got on their knees for a man with zero principles and no desire to actually govern.

These damn disguised Trump supporters need to stop man
You ain’t fooling anyone

The Vietnam War is not comparable to what is happening in Gaza right now.

LBJ didn't run for a second term. He chose not to run.

LBJ probably would have beaten Nixon.

Nixon made the situation in Vietnam worse. Exactly what are pointing out Trump will do.

And because Nixon win, it resulted in the end of the liberal majority on the Supreme Court.

Maybe Mendi Hasan needs to put a lil more effort into this if his intent to criticize Joe Biden.

Because he is making a strong case for why people should back Joe Biden

But this tweet is probably for low information people away.

Last edited:
:lol: they’re letting Trump turn them back into his *****es and he ain’t even won the nomination yet.

History books on this are gonna be wild. A while party got on their knees for a man with zero principles and no desire to actually govern.
If Republicans stay in power in states that control the printing presses (Texas), these k-12 kids won't learn **** about what's happening right now. How many folks on the right are even aware that Vietnam only got worse because of American electoral politics?

1706200574012.png

1706200606511.png

dwalk31 dwalk31

Wonder how many of the Trump kids are going to try their hand at failed political careers after Cheeto passes or stops trying

Back
Top Bottom