***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It’s trump’s party so keep the royal family running in the future please so we can watch it burn.

Yeah but you can’t tell them **** anyways. Don jr seems like a wild boy so it would be nice to have him take the party over and dump more gas on the 🔥 just drive it into the ground while we all watch.

If Republicans stay in power in states that control the printing presses (Texas), these k-12 kids won't learn **** about what's happening right now. How many folks on the right are even aware that Vietnam only got worse because of American electoral politics?
We’d be lucky if these kids’ history textbooks even ended at the War on Iraq. Ours ended at 9/11 when I was in HS about a decade ago.

WSJ generally speaking isn’t bad for business news. But avoid the opinion pieces like the plague.

I’ve seen subtle editorial bleed-over in the framing enough to not trust myself to always notice.

The value WSJ’s straight news might provide me is eclipsed by the possibility that Rupert is subtlety editorializing or the cost I’d spend mitigating that risk.

I’m happy to read FT or Bloomberg which gave their own spin, so it’s not an issue of echo chambers.. I just don’t think they are as nefarious in their approach to journalism as the Fox media empire.

In addition, several senior officials from NATO militaries are raising the alarm about the possibility of Russia not stopping at Ukraine if they take over Ukraine and the prospect of direct conflict with Moscow.

Wall Street wants Nikki Haley more than anyone, but they’re realizing it ain’t happening at this point.

Though I think they’d still prefer Trump to Biden, there’s definitely some anxiety over the ridiculous spectacle that is Trump. And that doesn’t even include his proposed tariffs, isolationism, etc that’s bad for business.

But they’ll take it for the potential of tax cuts smh.

Back
Top Bottom