***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That would be a big change:

I wonder if it’s Basel Endgame anxiety.
I'm more referring to their CEOs

The link you posted includes all the money given. Including lobbyists and employees.

And Mike Bloomberg was the top spender

The "too much regulation" talk is revving up again

I'm more referring to their CEOs

The link you posted includes all the money given. Including lobbyists and employees.

And Mike Bloomberg was the top spender

The "too much regulation" talk is revving up again

You referred to the banking industry, which to me is the people in the banking industry. Those people have reliably supported the Democrats for a long time. Financial service professionals are pretty much the canonical East Coast “limousine” liberal.

But now I see where you’re coming from. Thanks for clarifying. I’m sure Jaime and crew are kvetching hard. There’s a lot of chatter about the current proposal on capital requirements. No one is happy. But none of that helps right now. We all have much bigger fish to fry than Balance Sheet efficiency.

Still, I do suspect Wall Street will ultimately be net positive for Biden. When push comes to shove DJT is just not an appealing prospect for most people I know in finance.

No one has really replaced Lloyd. Sure he was a vampire squid or whatever, but he usually kept some historical perspective that tempered his worse greedy instincts.

Nobody can be Trump except for Trump, not even his kids. You cant coach yourself into being that deranged and unhinged from reality. That’s why these politicians that try to imitate him keep failing.

I always thought trump would try to run with trump jr as his running mate… that way if he steps down or dies, his son would just take over the presidency.

Remember when John Kirby said this lawsuit was meritless

I understand this doesn’t really do anything- but at least it hurts the genociders in a PR sense. They will just ignore the case and continue like nothing is wrong.

Last edited:
1706200574012.png

1706200606511.png

@dwalk31
This man hasn't talked about anything but himself for years. Still so absurd he was President and still is a leading candidate.

Idk if it’s worth pissing off 25% of the country in an election year.

A lot of kids are hammering down Celsius and Alani too.

Schumer wants the FDA and FTC to investigate the health effects and marketing practices of Zyn

That is the action he is calling for right now it seems.

I seriously doubt that swings an election. And is a completely reasonable thing to request.

At the minimum the public, and parents, should be made aware of the health consequences of the product, and they should not be allowed to target ads to underage kids.

If there is pointless moral panic going on over this, it is not being done by Schumer.

Conservatives seem to already be clutching their pearls too

Since Hillary Clinton is such a champion of women’s rights (remember her outrage over Barbie getting snubbed at the Oscars) do you think she’ll tweet about this??

I don’t thing that will swing the election but it’s more ammo for the dems over regulate everything argument.

Back
Top Bottom