***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I’m not saying they weren’t in her driveway I’m just saying the street and sidewalk is public.

like I said I’m not going to tell people how to protest, protest how you want, deal with the consequences too if you get in trouble.

It is what it is
I think my position and yours are to some extent mostly in agreement here. There are various scenarios of protesting that in my opinion cross some line but at the end of the day those are just my views. I don't think that constitutes as telling people how to protest, because this is just an online forum thread where we discuss/debate our views. I have no influence, much less control, to tell anyone what to do.

Why are republicans obsessed with Taylor swift?

Why just her?

20201007_171731.jpg

I think my position and yours are to some extent mostly in agreement here. There are various scenarios of protesting that in my opinion cross some line but at the end of the day those are just my views. I don't think that constitutes as telling people how to protest, because this is just an online forum thread where we discuss/debate our views. I have no influence, much less control to tell anyone what to do.

Exactly

I’ve seen it all from burning a precinct to a yard sign. Different strokes for different folks. It isn’t pretty but it makes a difference.

Also she’s insanely popular and has a massive army of stans

plus she’s a white woman with a large fan base of white women, in a musical genre that is heavily Republican leaning, plus the fans she has in red and/or purple states

plus she does voting registration drives at her concerts, which obviously is extremely popular

and obviously the impact of the Travis kelce aspect of things

Yea I personally have no problem with Swift. Is she maybe shown a bit too much during the games. Sure, but we’ve had so many chiefs games in the NY market this past year that I’ve become numb to it.

I do find it funny how Swift has made her persona Nashvilleish considering she’s originally from Philly. She does a good job selling that.

Yea I personally have no problem with Swift. Is she maybe shown a bit too much during the games. Sure, but we’ve had so many chiefs games in the NY market this past year that I’ve become numb to it.

I do find it funny how Swift has made her persona Nashvilleish considering she’s originally from Philly. She does a good job selling that.

i mean she’s in country music, so I get the hustle.. but she always wore eagles gear before

but what kills me is now of this is new.. they show jerry jones a million times during cowboys games

plus she’s a white woman with a large fan base of white women, in a musical genre that is heavily Republican leaning, plus the fans she has in red and/or purple states

plus she does voting registration drives at her concerts, which obviously is extremely popular

and obviously the impact of the Travis kelce aspect of things
I haven't looked at any numbers but I've been to a Taylor Swift concert a few years ago (like 5-6 years) and I was really surprised at the split between male and female.
Obviously her fanbase is predominantly female but it wasn't like an 80/20 split or something.

Pennsyltucky is a thing...

I just have zero clue how MAGA cult expect to win antagonizing swifties and nimrata supporters

If you want to talk about a blinking red warning light about the potential for the Trump candidacy to collapse and for us to have a route in the election, the data is there if you want to look at. It the second data piece on this? NBC Sunday poll with Des Moines Register, Haley voters, 20 percent of the Iowa electorate were asked in the poll, would you vote for Trump or Biden in the general election? 43 percent said Biden. 22 percent said Trump.

These are crazy numbers. If we get 40 percent of the Haley voters, we’re going to be getting up into the 50s. Now, I don’t think they’ll all come with us. But there is incredible clear data from this past week that Trump is a deeply troubled candidate and that he could easily go into the general election as the most wounded, degraded candidate that we’ve seen in the modern era.

Fox News throwing support behind a Cali team that had Kaep famously kneel for the anthem, viewers have to be beside themselves. Pretty sure Kansas City leans blue, but it's likely the opposite for all the small towns right outside of KC. They have to be feeling betrayed. :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom