***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Been seeing a lot of quoting of ignored content. Had to make that call after constant rage bait posting.
I'm just scrolling minding my business and every few post I see RustyShackleford RustyShackleford pop up and say

good-grief.gif

With all these people, especially those decades younger than Biden, some of whom happen to be on television for a living making similar mistakes while speaking, I almost have the idea that folks like DLF DLF are not engaging in good faith

Nah, couldn't be

With all these people, especially those decades younger than Biden, some of whom happen to be on television for a living making similar mistakes while speaking, I almost have the idea that folks like DLF DLF are not engaging in good faith

Nah, couldn't be
I’m a cynic and think all these Washington folks are crooks and can all suck big fat c****

I’m not loyal to these liars. I ma not gonna rail on one side and give a pass to the other bc of thr party they rep

I’m a cynic and think all these Washington folks are crooks and can all suck big fat c****

I’m not loyal to these liars. I ma not gonna rail on one side and give a pass to the other bc of thr party they rep
Most heartfelt I've seen out of you my guy

Just watched the entire Putin interview :lol: dude is way smarter than any US politician in recent memory.

He went off in a 20 minute epic about Eastern European history from about 800 AD until today, 1200 years, with no notes. :lol:

We're in shambles.:lol:

In his video announcing the interview, Carlson claimed that “not a single Western journalist has bothered” to attempt to interview Putin.

Abby Phillip, an anchor for CNN, said that was untrue.

“Serious outlets, including CNN, have requested Putin to interview over and over again,” she said in her show on Tuesday.

On Wednesday, the Kremlin also debunked Carlson’s claim.

“Mr Carlson is wrong,” Dmitry Peskov, a Kremlin spokesperson, said in a briefing. “We receive many requests for interviews with the president.”

That's your "voice of reason" right there. Dude lied so hard even the Kremlin had to correct his ***.

The truth about people like DLF DLF is that they're not really against violence and colonialism when it's directed at folks they don't like. And that's the kind of attitude that well-meaning pacifists have to watch out for, or they end up being useful idiots.

M
Just watched the entire Putin interview :lol: dude is way smarter than any US politician in recent memory.

He went off in a 20 minute epic about Eastern European history from about 800 AD until today, 1200 years, with no notes. :lol:

We're in shambles.:lol:

Probably speaking plenty of fallacies as well I’m sure. I’m sure he’ll forget to mention that a Poland ruled everything 100 miles west of Moscow to modern day borders.

Take Russian history with a grain of salt. They try to portray themselves as a protector of Slavic people but are nothing more than exploiters.

M

Probably speaking plenty of fallacies as well I’m sure. I’m sure he’ll forget to mention that a Poland ruled everything 100 miles west of Moscow to modern day borders.

Take Russian history with a grain of salt. They try to portray themselves as a protector of Slavic people but are nothing more than exploiters.
Yes, I don't doubt it. I think there were plenty of times when he was being disingenuous but he seems really sharp and even a little dignified.

Back
Top Bottom