***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yes, I don't doubt it. I think there were plenty of times when he was being disingenuous but he seems really sharp and even a little dignified.

No one will ever doubt that Putin is sharp and smart. He went from poverty to KGB to now probably the richest person in the world and despot ruler of Russia for the past what 23 years?

It’s just nobody should ever take anything he says with a lick of truth. He just manipulates everything to fit his narrative and nothing else. He publicly admitted that he wants to reunite the USSR republics. As someone who is Polish that is something that NATO and the US can’t allow to happen.

No one will ever doubt that Putin is sharp and smart. He went from poverty to KGB to now probably the richest person in the world and despot ruler of Russia for the past what 23 years?

It’s just nobody should ever take anything he says with a lick of truth. He just manipulates everything to fit his narrative and nothing else. He publicly admitted that he wants to reunite the USSR republics. As someone who is Polish that is something that NATO and the US can’t allow to happen.
Did you see where he said he asked Bill Clinton if Russia could ever join NATO? Clinton said no😂

What's your take on that?

IMG_2662.jpeg

Look, Putin is a terrible person, but watching him dunk all over Tucker was some primo stuff. Tucker literally spent the entire interview with his "quizzical" face on.

Oh, it gets worse. The baby survived, born very premature and has life-long complications and will need continuous care. Also, if the baby had died, the mother would have been charged because of the whole abortion thing (even though it wasn't her fault). And, you know the state ain't helping at all with the raising of the baby.

It's almost as if having abortion as an option is better for everyone involved.

Watched the full interview with Putin and I gotta say, I thought Putin was gonna do a lot of dog whistling to the American right but this wasn't the case in my opinion.

The guy is obviously a murdering dictator but I just thought he was going to do a lot more manipulation since he was given this huge platform to speak to the MAGA base.

And while I despise Tucker, I thought it was nice to see him press Putin on releasing the American journalist that is in Russian prison.

I don’t consider Russians European and NATO is for Europeans, US, and Canada so I agree :lol:
NATO needs to be dismantled

Caused more harm in the world the last 30 years than any other entity.

Luckily it’s being dismantled whether they like it or not. Maybe there will finally be peace when people have to talk vs use muscle

Last edited:
NATO needs to be dismantled

Caused more harm in the world the last 30 years than any other country.

Luckily it’s being dismantled whether they like it or not. Maybe there will finally be peace when people have to talk vs use muscle
Seems the US govt wants us to think Putin is Netanyahu…btw Netanyahu is a guy we give blank checks to and unlimited weapons.

Think about it.
The mask is coming off

This dude claimed he was anti-genocide and was angered by Palestinian deaths in Gaza

But he is perfectly fine with Putin murdering Ukrainians

Full buffoon mode

Last edited:
Watched the full interview with Putin and I gotta say, I thought Putin was gonna do a lot of dog whistling to the American right but this wasn't the case in my opinion.

The guy is obviously a murdering dictator but I just thought he was going to do a lot more manipulation since he was given this huge platform to speak to the MAGA base.

And while I despise Tucker, I thought it was nice to see him press Putin on releasing the American journalist that is in Russian prison.
It seems like he dislikes all Americans equally and the mainstream media cooks up a narrative that he's in league with the Right.

Remember this is only recently, in the past (80s-90s) the Right was portrayed as the warhawks who wanted war with Russia and the Left as communist sympathizers.

I think it's all media manipulation.

Putin is self serving

He wants America to stop helping Ukraine and NATO to end.

Trump wants to stop helping Ukraine and routinely talk negatively about NATO and possibly ending it.

Trump is the leader of the GOP.

So Putin and Trump's views align in important ways that they don't align with the Dems

Furthermore, we know Russia has favored Trump in the past two elections

Yes the mainstream media is poor at informing the public and manufactures consent.

But that doesn't mean we should ignore observable reality to peddle a both sides take

It seems like he dislikes all Americans equally and the mainstream media cooks up a narrative that he's in league with the Right.

Remember this is only recently, in the past (80s-90s) the Right was portrayed as the warhawks who wanted war with Russia and the Left as communist sympathizers.

I think it's all media manipulation.
:lol: :smh:

Man if you believe that Putin is in league with the Right and that the MSM doesn't cook up false narratives I'm sorry for you.

I understand they may have a few similar objectives and end goals but it's portrayed in the media as they move in concert and work together. That is a hell of a pysch job and a lot of people fall for it.

Back
Top Bottom