***Official Political Discussion Thread***

he don't got the $364 mill

23h7ymi5c0jc1.jpeg

This is what I was talking about recently. Seriously, how did any court find that private litigants have no right to sue? This is such horse**** man

He will say “Make America Great Reelection Fund” then grift those idiots for all they’re worth. Funny is that he will need to put up at least 75 million in cash to appeal. 😂 😂
Supposedly the $83.3 and $5m are in escrow as he has to foot it all to appeal the Carroll suit.

And as I mentioned above, he can have his cult followers/rubes pay the awards, BUT he has to legally tell them where the money is going. He can't say it's for re-election and then use it for the verdict. They must know before donating or he's committed yet another crime. 😂😂😂

he don't got the $364 mill

23h7ymi5c0jc1.jpeg

So glad I'm feeling like crap. I was gonna drive down tomorrow to look for a pair of Ships. But the jokes on him. Philly area gonna get 4-6" of snow in the morning. And let's be honest, Philadelphia doesn't plow all that well (I'm in the burbs about 40 minutes NW, near Valley Forge Park. With him there, it's gonna be a COMPLETE ****SHOW

He’s gonna make a trump compound where they all can live and he can molest their wives. All for the small fee of 98% of their income.

Sneakercon? What in the actual ****?? :lol:

Guess he’s trying to go for the bozo kid that probably can’t vote demographic. Stable genius indeed.

And that's exactly who's gonna be there. Every teenybopper Hypebeast who is trying to flip their Reimagined IVs for that $20 profit! 😂😂

That old dude to the left from The Apprentice is still alive (96 years young) and will be Trump’s VP.

IMG_3104.jpeg

Supposedly the $83.3 and $5m are in escrow as he has to foot it all to appeal the Carroll suit.

And as I mentioned above, he can have his cult followers/rubes pay the awards, BUT he has to legally tell them where the money is going. He can't say it's for re-election and then use it for the verdict. They must know before donating or he's committed yet another crime. 😂😂😂
He's a thief and a joke. I hope he keeps grifting his followers because they are jokes themselves

If he did pay the court orders, there's no way the irs could sit by and not investigate where he got the liquid from.
New York gone have Donnie and his secret service traveling by greyhound by the time they are done with him. Lol

Back
Top Bottom