***Official Political Discussion Thread***

As in general election? I know. But we know what each has done as President and will do. I don’t think money will change anything, undecided, independents, and all, I think they know already what they’re gonna vote.
Actually ad spending is correlated with election results from my knowledge

Elections cost a ton now, it will be a close election, swing voters still exist, turnout has to be high in either side, so it makes sense the fundraising uses anything

Actually ad spending is correlated with election results from my knowledge

Elections cost a ton now, it will be a close election, swing voters still exist, turnout has to be high in either side, so it makes sense the fundraising uses anything
If true might as well I suppose. A couple weeks ago, Andrew Ross Sorkin said Biden had double the fundraising as Trump. Don’t know where the Trump fundraising money is going though :lol:

As in general election? I know. But we know what each has done as President and will do. I don’t think money will change anything, undecided, independents, and all, I think they know already what they’re gonna vote.
I recall reading about studies done on campaign and superPAC spending in elections.
I don’t recall the specifics but I remember being surprised that across the board you could see a clear impact on polling that was directly linked to ad spending. The effectiveness of things like tv ads vary strongly depending on the demographic though. Those corny tv campaign ads are a very strong marketing tool for the older/elderly generation but not so much for the youth.

I’m fairly sure FiveThirtyEight has written extensively about the marketing side of campaign spending and its effectiveness.

His politics don’t align based on everything he’s said and done publicly. Right wing trolls were attacking him calling him woke when he spoke up on gun violence.

Famb, I'm going be 100% honest with you

After your comments on the Suns, I am not letting this go.

I don't care about what he said before this, or what he gonna say after this. I probably isn't a right-wing ****head like Bosa

Mans took a picture with the Grand Wizard of MAGA, so I got jokes I gotta get some off

This universe has delivered me this, and I plan to use it, completely in bad faith

As internet homies, I hope you understand

Famb, I'm going be 100% honest with you

After your comments on the Suns, I am not letting this go.

I don't care about what he said before this, or what he gonna say after this. I probably isn't a right-wing ****head like Bosa

Mans took a picture with the Grand Wizard of MAGA, so I got jokes I gotta get some off

This universe has delivered me this, and I plan to use it, completely in bad faith

As internet homies, I hope you understand
Let that hurt go. Suns gonna break your heart with a play in L anyways. Hopefully Luka sends them home to twist the knife deeper.

Back
Top Bottom