***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I keep getting Twitter notifications
on mobile suggesting to look at ******* Seth Abraham’s tweets :stoneface: :smh:

Can someone enlighten me on why this is happening? I don’t follow him, have him muted and I certainly don’t want this grifter popping up on my phone.
This happens strictly on the mobile app, no issues on pc.

???

IMG_5968.png

on mobile suggesting to look at ****ing Seth Abraham’s tweets :stoneface: :smh:

Can someone enlighten me on why this is happening? I don’t follow him, have him muted and I certainly don’t want this grifter popping up on my phone.

???

IMG_5968.png
Similar issue happened to me but with a crypto account

Had to delete than reinstall the app
Fixed the issue for me

on mobile suggesting to look at ****ing Seth Abraham’s tweets :stoneface: :smh:

???

IMG_5968.png
No idea but I can help you get rid of the ones from Jiyuna

Everything aside, I always think it’s funny when candidates that are cemented as their party’s representative ask for money, it’s not like you need money to beat a competitive person in your own party—we already know what the race is gonna be. :lol:

Everything aside, I always think it’s funny when candidates that are cemented as their party’s representative ask for money, it’s not like you need money to beat a competitive person in your own party—we already know what the race is gonna be. :lol:
They use the leftover money to run in the general

I haven't heard the name DeSantis in awhile. Thanks, Donny, for reminding me that he is a human being that exists.

They use the leftover money to run in the general
As in general election? I know. But we know what each has done as President and will do. I don’t think money will change anything, undecided, independents, and all, I think they know already what they’re gonna vote.

Back
Top Bottom