***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Whoever "loans" him the money (if someone does) basically will own him. But its like burning money cause he wont be president and will never pay it back

I peeped this guy's profile.

He's a Black gay conservative who:

Hates other gay people.
Rode for Trump at some point.
Supported Ron DeSantis. :lol:

His pinned post is being called certain derogatory terms by other Republicans.

Now, I'm not condoning that, but at the same time, I ain't gonna feel sorry for him either. He knew what he was getting into when he supported a political party that hates him for multiple reasons.
That's hilarious, basically Herschel's kid, but if they met they'd hate each other.

1710799499949.gif

WHOA!!! Someone got thrown in front of the bus!!! 😮

This seems like a pretty easy open and shut lawsuit, with that line specifically written. Now, when will she face the consequences of her action professionally? Isn't this something she should be disbarred for?

WHOA!!! Someone got thrown in front of the bus!!! 😮

This seems like a pretty easy open and shut lawsuit, with that line specifically written. Now, when will she face the consequences of her action professionally? Isn't this something she should be disbarred for?
What makes that agreement even funnier is that it was Habba who posed as a friend to the victim and improperly pressured her into signing it.
So technically she threw herself under the bus. Bianco initially had a different lawyer and didn't seem like she intended to sign it until Habba pushed her to dismiss her lawyer and listen to her advice.

I don't know if that specifically amounts to a slam dunk "fraud" lawsuit though. Habba's behavior certainly sounds improper enough to be sued for but I'd have to look into how fraud works in that context. The argument would be that she "fraudulently induced" Bianco into signing the agreement.
Given that there's a clear path of Habba using her 'friendship' to benefit the company, then cut her off as she continued to rise in Trump's orbit, I imagine it wouldn't be all that hard to win.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom