***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If true, the NBC execs are idiots

This woman slandered your staff for years, tried to overthrow democracy, and you think no one will have an issue with you just inviting her back into polite society.

Even the centrists and conservatives on staff had an issue

But this subject seems like the perfect liberal centrist "well actually" scenario.

Last edited:

This woman slandered you staff for years, tried to overthrow democracy, and you think no one will have an issue with you just inviting her back into polite society.

Even the centrist and conservatives on staff had an issue

But this subject seems like the perfect liberal centrist "well actually" scenario.

You would think they would have learned after signing Megyn KKKelly.

They would have looked less weak had they stuck to their guns... Now they'll end up paying Romney millions :lol:

screenshot 3.png

This guy is seriously slangin bibles now 🤣

This woman slandered you staff for years, tried to overthrow democracy, and you think no one will have an issue with you just inviting her back into polite society.

This is the same NBC News that hired Megyn Kelly, then had to pay her $69 million to go away after she publicly admitted to using blackface as a child.

I still do not understand why people choose to leave CA and move to Idaho. Outside of the MAGA community, I don't understand how our family 'friend' uprooted their family of five from the SF Bay Area.

If they wanted to be surrounded by MAGA they could've just moved to the Central Valley or Riverside lol

I still do not understand why people choose to leave CA and move to Idaho. Outside of the MAGA community, I don't understand how our family 'friend' uprooted their family of five from the SF Bay Area.

If they wanted to be surrounded by MAGA they could've just moved to the Central Valley or Riverside lol

Bippin

Back
Top Bottom