***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Jobs report came in way higher than expected

Bruh, I don't know what the hell going on with this economy :lol:

Who knew

I remember once upon a time this thread would reliably receive this info

Construction is slow, it was booming the past few years.

I think it’s interest rates, everybody has work but it’s not like it was which is fine. It was stupid before.

Construction is slow, it was booming the past few years.

I think it’s interest rates, everybody has work but it’s not like it was which is fine. It was stupid before.
In my mind this is what makes more sense for a stable economy.

Unlimited building, gains, over-investing or over-leveraging, always expecting boom, doesn’t seem sustainable long term (speaking on corporate type of projects and growth).

I’m with it, it was too busy before. Luckily I work in a lot of recession proof places like refineries and power plants and have a huge account xcel energy my boss contracts out but we can do it ourselves in a recession.

1717780819123.png

For someone not married to a black woman, seems to talk about the black family a lot. Actually seems to primarily be the case with dudes who talk about it. Either no wife, or a white wife.

Tim Scott (Black Lindsay Graham) got him a white wife beard, to shore up his VP candidacy. Nasty work. Can’t forget Hershel Walker clown *** too

Jobs report came in way higher than expected

Bruh, I don't know what the hell going on with this economy :lol:

I’m with you, man. When asked about the state of the Economy, I’m just like “in summation… the US Economy in 2024… it’s a land of contrasts.”

Back
Top Bottom