***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This guy is a certified *******!! This interview needs to be blasted EVERYWHERE!!! Absolute lunacy.

And they honestly think that firing 50,000 civil servants (let's use that number as a guesstimate) that it isn't going to hurt the economy? They are INSANE!!!! Absolutely ****ing terrifying!!!

EDIT: I wrote my reply after watching half the interview. Now I'm even MORE PISSED!! 🤬🤬🤬 After the last two questions, saying all 11 million undocumented immigrants are all murderers & that an abortion recommended by a BLEEPING doctor is NOT health care?!! 🤬🤬 Yeah, F this guy with a broken glass bottle.

Last edited:
The liberal media will never talk about the fact that our president got shot 9 times, lived, produced gritty dis tracks and club bangers, destroyed Ja Rule’s career, AND was a successful early investor in vitamin water.

All the media wants to talk about is “Russia, Russia, Russia.”

JFK would like to disagree. President Garfield spent his last 2 months eating through his @%# so I guess they’ve got that in common?

They are far more organized and open about their long term plans yet there's still confusion.

There's no confusion in my opinion, it's the inability of people (sometimes even me) to imagine that your fellow human being or fellow citizen or neighbor or friend or inlaws or coworkers could be that evil, draconian, heartless, bloodthirsty and cruel.

A lot of people just can't believe racism and systemic inequality and things that take a coordinated, determined evil can take place and involve the common person. I'm not a psychologist but that's part of why the MIlgram experiment was so informative:

People - not people in jail or people in the pjs or people in "the bad part of town", but your current neighbors and friends and people on Niketalk - can be and perpetuate evil. And that's a blindspot for a lot of us, including me. It's hard to believe the guy I know with the non-white wife and young grandkids whose sporting events he attends, could sign on to put me in a cage, since he's nice to me when he sees me.

But we have to learn to believe it. People are evil. People are cruel. People are bloodthirsty, especially when they get convinced by others that their backs are against the wall and its kill or be killed.

Back
Top Bottom