***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump's people are using every excuse to get out of it. I doubt it even happens.

IMO, even if it does happen. We all know Trump is just going to deflect and hurl insults at Biden and everyone else against him to make a spectacle.
I think he's definitely gonna show up, but they're lowering the expectations of his performance so far that he wins if he doesn't **** on his pants on stage.

"the collapse of netanyahu"
e6f (1)__01.png

:smh: :lol:

I still know left wing people that look at dude as some sort of hero too.

Snowden, Assange, Greenwald etc etc really done did a number with that Limited Hangout they did.

The stuff of Spy novels for real. **** crazy. Only beginning to scratch the surface of how effective an oppression on the west that Putin has run.

WASHINGTON, June 25 (Reuters) - Two key advisers to Donald Trump have presented him with a plan to end Russia's war in Ukraine - if he wins the Nov. 5 presidential election - that involves telling Ukraine it will only get more U.S. weapons if it enters peace talks.
The United States would at the same time warn Moscow that any refusal to negotiate would result in increased U.S. support for Ukraine, retired Lieutenant General Keith Kellogg, one of Trump's national security advisers, said in an interview.

Under the plan drawn up by Kellogg and Fred Fleitz, who both served as chiefs of staff in Trump's National Security Council during his 2017-2021 presidency, there would be a ceasefire based on prevailing battle lines during peace talks, Fleitz said.
They have presented their strategy to Trump, and the Republican presidential candidate responded favorably, Fleitz added. "I'm not claiming he agreed with it or agreed with every word of it, but we were pleased to get the feedback we did," he said.

- wasn't drafted by Trump
- wasn't fully agreed to by Trump

Looks like two clowns high off their own farts.
Trump will not threaten daddy Putin; if anything, he'll probably send him US weapons in exchange for a shout-out during the Russian equivalent of the state of the union.

If Russia paying Macedonian teenagers to run a low rent Facebook campaign in 2016 warrants congressional hearings, why doesn’t the lobbying arm of Israel get in trouble for dropping 15 million on a US House primary race.

Why is it a problem when Russia does a cheaper, less effective version of what Israel is doing now?

If Russia paying Macedonian teenagers to run a low rent Facebook campaign in 2016 warrants congressional hearings, why doesn’t the lobbying arm of Israel get in trouble for dropping 15 million on a US House primary race.

Why is it a problem when Russia does a cheaper, less effective version of what Israel is doing now?

Uhhhm...i am canadian, so my federal campaign finance law knowledge isn't the best

but maybe its because it's an american lobbying arm, run by americans, funded by americans?

Uhhhm...i am canadian, so my federal campaign finance law knowledge isn't the best

but maybe its because it's an american lobbying arm, run by americans, funded by americans?

So a foreign government uses Americans as a front.

Would you be cool with Putin doing the same thing and setting up ARPAC and spending 15 million or so to get Jimmy Dore elected in Eric Swalwell’s district?

So a foreign government uses Americans as a front.

Would you be cool with Putin doing the same thing and setting up ARPAC and spending 15 million or so to get Jimmy Dore elected in Eric Swalwell’s district?

It's not a "front", there a legitimately lots of rich american jews and evangelicals who love Israel.

now personally I wouldn't spend my money that way, but like it's not a front,
many americans are legit obsessed with this region of the world to an unhealthy degree.

but its not like some conspiracy.

if russian americans want to lobby the government for cozy relationships with russia they can do that also.

from what I can tell,

Jamaal Bowman

-prob messed up not voting for the infrastructure bill
- redistricting moved his district closer to the center
-and seems like he's not that good at running a more contested campaign.

Seems like AIPIAC saw an easy target, and threw money at it to push it over the line.

there are many interests groups in American politics, they aren't going anywhere. you have to find a way to win despite that.. it's not fair, but that's life.

Yeah, wanted him to win but if he was in a bluer district, and didn't have so many gaffes, he could have survived the primary

Feel bad for him.

NY Democrats are the greatest collection of center left buffoons in the country. At least Bowman had some solid principles

Back
Top Bottom