***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1719378520461.png

Sometimes I want these outlets to actually feel what it's like to live a fascist regime, perhaps they'd stop focusing on eyeballs and clicks and be a tad more responsible. I know it sounds awful to wish on anyone, but come on man. This is legitimately insane

There literally was a bipartisan border bill on the table, and was going to pass, and Trump threatened every Republican who was going to vote for it so it died. The Republicans killed the border bill. Biden had nothing to do with it. They're so scared of Trump they torpedoed their own legislation. Clown show.

It's not a "front", there a legitimately lots of rich american jews and evangelicals who love Israel.

now personally I wouldn't spend my money that way, but like it's not a front,
many americans are legit obsessed with this region of the world to an unhealthy degree.

but its not like some conspiracy.

if russian americans want to lobby the government for cozy relationships with russia they can do that also.

Well I admire your even handedness on this issue.

Most American liberal Zionist would be screaming bloody murder (and rightfully so) if Putin dumped millions to unseat one of his more high profile critics in the US Congress, had several States require their public servants to swear off boycotting Russia, had mobs of Russians and Russian sympathizers attack protestors in the US, have seized Ukrainian assets sold out of a Russian Orthodox Church in Los Angeles, and got multiple American academics black balled.

Although this is largely hypothetical, it’s not hard to see, at the very least, Putin not getting invited to Speak before Congress in order to give a campaign speech to promote Trump 2024. It’d be unthinkable.

You’re right that Evangelicals play a big role in US and GOP politics, but I’m speaking about America’s liberal/centrist foreign policy hawks.

It’s baffling why that group coddles Netanyahu when they hate Putin for doing comparatively much less damage to the interests of American Liberal Democracy.

Trump’s harebrained all tariffs revenue model should be brought up again and again.

Biden is vulnerable on inflation but Trump’s plan would cause at least low double figures YoY annualized inflation.

Moreover, at least for a year or two, unemployment would go through the roof.

Biden should tell people this at every chance.

Trump’s harebrained all tariffs revenue model should be brought up again and again.

Biden is vulnerable on inflation but Trump’s plan would cause at least low double figures YoY annualized inflation.

Moreover, at least for a year or two, unemployment would go through the roof.

Biden should tell people this at every chance.

I clicked on the Post article to see the comments. They are all delusional! They "are willing to take their chances". FAFO! Yeah, they all have ZERO idea what a 10% tariff on EVERYTHING from China would do. They think it will be roses and unicorn farts! Total morons all of them!

Donald Trump and Jamaal Bowman are basically the same person. For example, Donald Trump, if he wanted to, could easily bench 405 lbs and be a successful middle school principal.

I clicked on the Post article to see the comments. They are all delusional! They "are willing to take their chances". FAFO! Yeah, they all have ZERO idea what a 10% tariff on EVERYTHING from China would do. They think it will be roses and unicorn farts! Total morons all of them!

Same dudes who finally realized some things about the boys…

1719421230108.jpeg

Still got a feeling theres a chance the debate won't happen. Like Trump might make an excuse and cancel his participation.

100%

They talk about not taking a drug test or some BS, when he’s this guy

opinions on trump’s chances of he picks vivek for VP? i think it hurts him but i see quite a few people (especially younger people) are practically enamored of that obnoxious jerk.

Back
Top Bottom