***Official Political Discussion Thread***

we-were-this-close-krennic.gif
No.

You don't want that. After watching the video, I have my doubts about whether it was real or not (the reaction of the Secret service was much faster the first time they had to intervene; this time, they took their time). Still, considering where we are, the worst thing that could happen to the US is Democrats also condoning violence as a feature of the electoral process.

No.

You don't want that. After watching the video, I have my doubts about whether it was real or not (the reaction of the Secret service was much faster the first time they had to intervene; this time, they took their time). Still, considering where we are, the worst thing that could happen to the US is Democrats also condoning violence as a feature of the electoral process.
Yeah I'm waiting for more angles to come out of the situation before we definitively say everything played out how it looked. That said, obviously political violence is deplorable and should be frowned upon. Assassinating (and attempting) political candidates is gross, and we've seen the negative fallout across the world over history. But would I cry for Trump if he caught that one square? No.

Fully expect the campaign to be almost solely focused on this for the remainder of the election cycle…Both sides of the aisle aren’t going to be able to get away from it…Liberals going to have to constantly decry that they don’t support it and such, meanwhile Trump and the conservatives are going to fully blow up the ~He’s so threatening to the political system that they tried to kill him~ angle…All other topics about to take a backseat no matter how important they are…

If the shooter was on a roof and apparently out of sight enough to avoid initial detection, how did they down him/her so quick? Crazy **** happens and doesn’t always need an explanation, but this just seems weird. The Secret Service was caught severely lackin’ or…

Back
Top Bottom