***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I think the mature take would be to chill in the nazi and facist rhetoric because you could argue this type of discourse is what caused this event in the first place. Nobody on either side should be getting shot at cmon. We got to stop with this radical **** on both sides.
Trump is a facist and a racist.

Nothing about today changes that.

This isn't some reach of a political spear. He fits the definition.

Academics studying this call him that. His racism and appeals to white supremacy are well documented.

Trump has advocated and applauded political violence

Trump has helped create the heightened political environment that lead to these outcomes, including today.

Now people want to pearl clutch?

Y'all don't know how ridiculous y'all sound right now.

Trump is a facist and a racist.

Nothing about today changes that.

This isn't some reach of a political spear. He fits the definition.

Academics studying this call him that. His racism and appeals to white supremacy are well documented.

Trump has advocated and applauded political violence

Trump has helped create the heightened political environment that lead to these outcomes, including today.

Now people want to pearl clutch?

Y'all don't know how ridiculous y'all sound right now.
Biden is racist too. Go do your homework on that one.

More I think about this

The more terrible it is

Trump is one of the most vile people to every hold power, has cosigned violence, mocked victims of political violence, advocated for violence be used, even shooting people.

And now because of one lunatic it gives Trump and the facism right an angle to act like his hands are clean at it is all the other side coming after him

And the media will go along with it

Plus it put the batter in the back of more lunatic

There might not be a coming back from Political violence becoming common in America during such partisan times
Can't wait to watch them fail at reminding people how pro-violence Trump has been since stepping out of that elevator.

That sort of discourse is dngerous
That's all Trump surrounds himself with though: Neo-nazis, Western chauvinists, fascists, the works.

It's funny to see the "I hate both sides" crowd come out and admit that they actually had a side after all.

One moment, they are arguing that Democrats can't ask them to not articulate what they saw during the debate; the next moment, we can't describe Trump's favored ideology because it's "dangerous rhetoric."

This brand of propaganda is incredibly dangerous
GSaVV_uWMAEwQwm

GSaVXbfWQAAZqk-

My bad I don’t want to see a presidential candidate get his noodle knocked back on live TV. That could have potentially happened today. Hell I’m worried for both candidates now.

Biden is racist too. Go do your homework on that one.
You clearly have no idea about the things I have taken issue with Biden about in here.

I don't have to do ****. Every regulars knows.

You were too lazy to Google Trump's past advocacy for violence, so I know you will be too lazy to go though my long post history

You need to get better at this

You are gonna have a rough time if deflections and whataboutism is all you have to defend your guy Trump

I think the mature take would be to chill in the nazi and facist rhetoric because you could argue this type of discourse is what caused this event in the first place. Nobody on either side should be getting shot at cmon. We got to stop with this radical **** on both sides.

Trump refused to answer in a debate 2 weeks ago whether he would accept the results of the election.

DNC needs to get Biden out TOMORROW.

Replace this geriatric immediately if you want any shot in November.

Trump is out here with too big of a lead and now this? He looks super strong. SMH.

This reminds me of the Bolsonaro assassination attempt.

This guy:
211124193654-trump-fox-news-rittenhouse-vpx.jpg

This guy:

"when the looting starts, the shooting starts"

This guy:

This is the clown that dudes wanna throw your capes on and low key defend because he could have faced the consequences of a dangerous political environment he help create.

Give me a damn break

Biden campaign pulls honest ads just to look like there weren't attacking him

Trump about to sound even more unhinged in the coming weeks, and the media environment will let him do so with no blowback

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom