***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This brand of propaganda is incredibly dangerous
GSaVV_uWMAEwQwm

GSaVXbfWQAAZqk-
Is it also incredibly dangerous to mention that his own father was part of the Nazi movement here in the US?

Did you even know that "America First" is a recycled slogan from the heyday of the KKK?

1720924385863.png

This is the man who, after antisemites marched down Charlottesville streets, said that there were fine people among them. His son in law is Jewish. His grand-children have Jewish blood. He still couldn't fully condemn them.

Have all of y'all been asleep during this past decade?

DNC needs to get Biden out TOMORROW.

Replace this geriatric immediately if you want any shot in November.

Trump is out here with too big of a lead and now this? He looks super strong. SMH.

This reminds me of the Bolsonaro assassination attempt.

I doubt it. We are not Brazil. It is a reminder about the chaos of January 6th and the potential violence that follows Trump.

You clearly have no idea about the things I have taken issue with Biden about in here.

I don't have to do ****. Every regulars knows.

You were too lazy to Google Trump's past advocacy for violence, so I know you will be too lazy to go though my long post history

You need to get better at this

You are gonna have a rough time if deflections and whataboutism is all you have to defend your guy Trump
With the endless number of places on the internet with surface level edgelords that I avoid, truly makes me sad they've invaded this thread.

Imagine if Trump and the media had been running around calling Biden a fascist Nazi and some lunatic had taken aim at him today. :smh: . This sort of rhetoric is dangerous no matter where one leans politically. Period.

Last edited:
The conspiracy theories on either side are insane right now

But thinking about one of the dumbest ones, that Biden ordered this...

Imagine how crazy the Supreme Court immunity decision is now

According to the supreme Court couldn't Biden call a press conference and say

"I ordered it, it was it was an official act and it will happen again"

And it's all good right?

According to the supreme Court couldn't Biden call a press conference and say

"I ordered it, it was it was an official act and it will happen again"

And it's all good right?
I'm sure when they are at one of their "Fancy Law Degree Society" retreats, them and their other fancy law degree having right wings friends with think of some jibberish lawyer talk that means "Oh, we mean only Republican Presidents have immunity"

Imagine if Trump and the media had been running around calling Biden a fascist Nazi and some lunatic had taken aim at him today. :smh: . This sort of rhetoric is dangerous no matter where one leans politically. Period.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Like I said, highly unserious person. He has....

But in recent events, Trump has been escalating his attacks on the justice system and Biden. During a private donor retreat last week in Palm Beach, Trump accused Biden of “running a Gestapo administration.” And on Saturday, he said the president is “surrounded by fascists around the Oval Office.”

1720925775416.png

Do I need to post Nick Fuentes' wiki page?

KKK paper endorses Trump:

The paper:
1720925951692.png

Candace Owens recently called the Holocaust a hoax. Who's in a bubble here?

Back
Top Bottom