***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Imagine if Trump and the media had been running around calling Biden a fascist Nazi and some lunatic had taken aim at him today. :smh: . This sort of rhetoric is dangerous no matter where one leans politically. Period.
But Trump says fascist Nazi ****. Like what the **** do you want us to do, just ignore the fascist Nazi stuff he says?

He literally is going to create his own Gestapo if he gets elected.

This brand of propaganda is incredibly dangerous
GSaVV_uWMAEwQwm

GSaVXbfWQAAZqk-
Screenshot_20240713_230739_X.jpg

2nd attempt.

Lol usual biased democrats out here in full defense mode. Folks dont know what to think until theyre told to, what else is new.

Thankfully Biden made the appropriate, Presidential response.
I was going to post a picture of the victims of a mass shooting and make a post asking about Trumps presidential response, but realized that would be exploitive of the victims of the lack of gun control in this country.

Donald Trump will never get sympathy from me.

Where was his sympathy when we as a country had a mass shooting damn near every day for weeks in 2019? America has a gun problem and we once again saw the results of that.

Funny how all these "look at what Biden is doing to Palestine" dudes all of a sudden have this affinity for the dude that thinks Biden is being soft on Palestine, and Israeli far right wishes were president

Anyone with a brain knows what is going happen to Palestine if trump is back in power

Lol ok? Methodical Management Methodical Management

I made a post before my prior two that seemingly never got posted even though im fairly certain i did everything correctly. Did i infact make an error or was this quickly flagged and deleted impressively fast due to content as suspected in my first post?
I see you have chosen the Ninjahood option….This isn't stunting The way you think it is.

-Dude made fun of Speaker Pelosi's husband getting ****** up with a hammer
-Watched his supporters come within 40 feet of killing his VP, reportedly said "maybe he deserves it" when he was told they were chanting hang Mike Pence
-That same mob almost killed Senator Mitt Romney
-His supporters kill a police officer, injure hundreds of officers. Some officers killed themselves due to PTSD from the riot.
-Trump didn't apologize for ****. Didn't even check in on people to see if they were good.
-**** on Senator John McCain multiple times after death, didn't even want to lower the flag out of respect.
-Called military people suckers and losers
-Says he didn't want to stand next to disabled military people because they looked weak.
-Suggested that a Congressman who died was in hell.

I’m just saying…. How bad should I feel?

Lol ok? Methodical Management Methodical Management

I made a post before my prior two that seemingly never got posted even though im fairly certain i did everything correctly. Did i infact make an error or was this quickly flagged and deleted impressively fast due to content as suspected in my first post?
You mean the one where you called people in this thread “brain dead” in the very same post you praised Biden for being civil?

I guess we need to cover the basics again:
  • Calls for violence are against the rules.
  • Name calling is against the rules.
  • Posts depicting graphic violence/gore are against the rules.

Criticizing a public figure/politician is not against the rules, unless actual rules are violated in the process.

Back
Top Bottom