***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1720993266862.png

My grandmother is 90 and she got the early signs of starting to go a lil senile. She goes a rants sometimes

My aunt told me told when they told her the shooter was a 20 year old kid, my grandmother started to complain about young people. Saying that can never get a job done. They are worthless. And if they gun was a Nintendo remote (her universal term for a game control controller) he would have made the shot.

About how back in her day her she saw her brother shoot mangoes out of a tree with a handgun.

Trump is fat and orange, like a big mango. So her brother would have put him down clean in one shot.

She been calling Trump a mango for hours now.

Everyone wants to laugh. But they have to leave the room to do it, because they really want her to stop too.

Thing is, she doesn't even hate Trump. She thinks he shouldn't be president, is mean and dangerous, but is kinda funny.

Some of the biggest "I don't give a damn" energy is coming from older black people.
Thats funny af honestly. More of your grandmother pls. Maybe less of you

i have no sympathy for Trump,

but Trump getting assasinated would have been objectively disastrous outcome for american society.
I think it’s uncertain how his unalivement would affect this country anymore. **** already hit the fan where I’m standing. If he dies, who is the next worser option? Who with his ‘philosophy’ got the same name recognition and clout? If anything, methinks this madness revival dies with him.

In no way am I qualified to judge but he likely deserves a legit painful end to restore balance to the force 🤷🏾‍♂️

I think it’s uncertain how his unalivement would affect this country anymore. **** already hit the fan where I’m standing. If he dies, who is the next worser option? Who with his ‘philosophy’ got the same name recognition and clout? If anything, methinks this madness revival dies with him.
That's not what usually happens.

There are way too many folks who already came out and either tolerate or endorse what he wants to do, from the lowly LEO to the Supreme Court. The level of fanatism is the difference between Trump's crowd and supporters of previous presidential targets.

As you can see, the MAGA mouthpieces have already started broadcasting the notion that "Democrats did it." Never mind that it was one of theirs who tried killing him. With news outlets willing to entertain that misinformation BS, we would've had at least retaliatory killings with a dead Donald.

Yall crazy. Trump gone and the world is 100% a better place. Again MAGA had Jan 6th gift wrapped for them, police help, senator help and all. They did absolutely nothing. Doesn’t help when they all figure out they don’t have a HS education between them all lol

As far as why this young, male, christian, conservative, Republican, peacefully protesting, American patriot did this?

Fox News reasons:
The devil got to him
He was actually antifa
Dems tricked him
He was a RINO
CNN MSNBC called for violence
He didn’t love Jesus
He was actually a migrant
We will never know but 100% not for being a pedo even though he wrote it on his profile

Real reason:
He ain’t never once in his life wrote GTD in his little black book by anyone’s name

There are way too many folks who already came out and either tolerate or endorse what he wants to do, from the lowly LEO to the Supreme Court. The level of fanatism is the difference between Trump's crowd and supporters of previous presidential targets.

As you can see, the MAGA mouthpieces have already started broadcasting the notion that "Democrats did it." Never mind that it was one of theirs who tried killing him. With news outlets willing to entertain that misinformation BS, we would've had at least retaliatory killings with a dead Donald.
I dont get that feeling really

When you have guys like Mittens getting out because he said many Republicans don’t believe in the constitution you know things are bad. Republicans are absolutely shameless and after Obama they knew with demographic changes that they needed to do more than hope they can pick up a few minority votes. Trump is their Obama with his ability to turn out white voters. The Republican Party as ushered in by the Tea Party decided that it is better to double down on White identity politics and grievances to hopelessly hold on to any power for a little longer. Many of the clowns in Congress were voted and reelected long before Trump because they know White grievance politics plays well with their base. You know it's crazy when Ken Buck is viewed as a moderate when compared to the nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom