***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Lol apparently at my mom's church they prayed for

- the shooter
-the shooters family
- the bystander who got shot
-the bystanders family

no trump. :rofl:
My grandmother is 90 and she got the early signs of starting to go a lil senile. She goes a rants sometimes

My aunt told me told when they told her the shooter was a 20 year old kid, my grandmother started to complain about young people. Saying that can never get a job done. They are worthless. And if they gun was a Nintendo remote (her universal term for a game control controller) he would have made the shot.

About how back in her day her she saw her brother shoot mangoes out of a tree with a handgun.

Trump is fat and orange, like a big mango. So her brother would have put him down clean in one shot.

She been calling Trump a mango for hours now.

Everyone wants to laugh. But they have to leave the room to do it, because they really want her to stop too.

Thing is, she doesn't even hate Trump. She thinks he shouldn't be president, is mean and dangerous, but is kinda funny.

Some of the biggest "I don't give a damn" energy is coming from older black people.

Last edited:
My grandmother is 90 and she got the early signs of starting to go a lil senile. She goes a rants sometimes

My aunt told me told when they told her the shooter was a 20 year old kid, so my grandmother started to complain about young people. Saying that can never get a job done. They are worthless. And if they gun was a Nintendo remote (her universal term for a game control controller) he would have made the shot.

About how back in her day her she saw her brother shoot mangoes out of a tree with a handgun.

Trump is fat and orange, like a big mango. So her brother would have put him down clean in one shot.

Everyone wants to laugh. But they have to leave the room to do it, because they really want her to stop too.

Thing is, she doesn't even hate Trump. She thinks he shouldn't be president, is mean and dangerous, but is kinda funny.

Some of the biggest "I don't give a damn" energy is coming from older black people.

I love Nana.

anyone know know where i can find a twitter link showing something very similar to the post that is now not working that the person who made the $15 progressive donation was was a 60 yr. man with the same name not the shooter?

IMG_5774.gif

Man when did CNN turn so garbage, feels like I'm watching Fox News lite now :smh:

They have dudes up here blaming Biden and democrats for causing this shooting due to the rethoric of using Project 2025 to scare people and this being the last election and that caused this attempted assassination.

So all the fear mongering the GOP does and our landscape is what it is today because of Trump and his rhetoric.

all news is pretty trash tbh

Trump and his minions started attacking CNN as fake news, and then a MAGA Republican took over and went from the center to getting rid a lot of the dems on the station to move more to the right. Damage has already been done, because Republicans turn to Fox and NewsMax. Now liberals have turned from it continuing to hurt ratings.

Issue is that now a lot of people turn to social media and YouTube for news. It's so many bots out here spreading propaganda.

Not gonna lie, Bob had me in the first half.

Knowing American politics the way it’s unfolded in the last 8 years…. This is 100% going to be a an Achilles heel for Trump within a week or two, he’s going to overplay his hand. The dinks around him won’t stop their **** and they’re going to lose the election.

My aunt told me told when they told her the shooter was a 20 year old kid, my grandmother started to complain about young people. Saying that can never get a job done. They are worthless. And if they gun was a Nintendo remote (her universal term for a game control controller) he would have made the shot.

Your grandma sounds cool 😂👍

Back
Top Bottom