***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1720982905500.png

Man when did CNN turn so garbage, feels like I'm watching Fox News lite now :smh:

They have dudes up here blaming Biden and democrats for causing this shooting due to the rethoric of using Project 2025 to scare people and this being the last election and that caused this attempted assassination.

So all the fear mongering the GOP does and our landscape is what it is today because of Trump and his rhetoric.
all news is pretty trash tbh

i have no sympathy for Trump,

but Trump getting assasinated would have been objectively disastrous outcome for american society.

I strongly disagree. You have the same MAGA nut jobs doing the same ****.

I think most republicans would be happy cause majority of them want to move on but are stuck with him cause they can’t win without him right now.

I think most republicans would be happy cause majority of them want to move on but are stuck with him cause they can’t win without him right now.

- you'd have the green light for lunatics on both sides to start taking shots at politicians.

-Republican party wins in a landslide.

-JD Vance a much smarter and much more committed authoritarian
uses the energy from this and new found criminal immunity for the presidency to do long term damage to the republic.

it's all bad.

i have no sympathy for Trump,

but Trump getting assasinated would have been objectively disastrous outcome for american society.

I agree

feel like if trump was out MAYBEEEE we could get a normal republican candidate
could b wrong doe

Pretty much. No sympathy for those without it themselves.

Never wished it on anyone but won’t have been mad if the shot didn’t miss neither.

Every event highlighted by this lady is treated as a one-off thing instead of very defined steps in an orchestrated pattern of radicalization within the right.

At best, we'll get a couple of articles/opinions from the major papers about the link between yesterday and the normalization of violence in right-wing politics.

Folks love to talk about accountability but demand none from themselves - the voters, and none from the 4th estate. They're not doing their job, and they don't want to.

I have zero clue who the backup plan is for that crew unless it’s like Dana white or joe rogan or maybe Aaron rodgers or outside chance at brady or maybe a bosa

Jd Vance goes on tv these days with heavy eyeliner, so hard to see that holding up for long.. plus good lawd when the incels figure out his wife ain’t white

Back
Top Bottom