***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Naw, Milwaukee ….

1721042175930.gif

No love lost.

Wait the plan is to say Democrats are using loaded rhetoric because a mass shooting done by a republican, involved Donald Trump? Not a discussion on gun control…. Just that that the Republican are going to stretch the facts and act innocent? Pathetic

Wait the plan is to say Democrats are using loaded rhetoric because a mass shooting done by a republican, involved Donald Trump? Not a discussion on gun control…. Just that that the Republican are going to stretch the facts and act innocent? Pathetic
You didn't expect them to have good faith discussions, did you? They just make **** up.and run with it regularly. Truth doesn't matter.

You didn't expect them to have good faith discussions, did you? They just make **** up.and run with it regularly. Truth doesn't matter.

These dudes were praying it was someone other than a white republican male

They’ve already defaulted to ‘DEI’ because of the women secret service.. and already multiple of these dudes have said to ignore the politics of the shooter

But let that have been an immigrant or a black person or a woman.. I could imagine how they’d try to whitewash stuff on roe v wade if it was a woman

Just look at the whole Laken Riley mess

These dudes were praying it was someone other than a white republican male

They’ve already defaulted to ‘DEI’ because of the women secret service.. and already multiple of these dudes have said to ignore the politics of the shooter

But let that have been an immigrant or a black person or a woman.. I could imagine how they’d try to whitewash stuff on roe v wade if it was a woman

Just look at the whole Laken Riley mess
Here’s my thing, I am not ignoring the politics of the shooter and I don’t think anyone should.

As soon as you explain to someone the shooter was a 20 year old, white male, republican they always respond “republicans like guns too much” or “if it had been anyone else they would be preaching hate”.

Here’s my thing, I am not ignoring the politics of the shooter and I don’t think anyone should.

As soon as you explain to someone the shooter was a 20 year old, white male, republican they always respond “republicans like guns too much” or “if it had been anyone else they would be preaching hate”.

Clearly they think there should be some standards otherwise they wouldn’t have metal detectors for their events

But just remember this stupidity

Both of those things are true.

I just post this to show how Trump reacted after Nancy Pelosi’s husband was attacked with a Hammer and severely hurt by a conservative, white male who went to Nancy Pelosi’s house looking to kill her.

Back
Top Bottom