***Official Political Discussion Thread***

One would hope they would've realized before publishing but alas...
I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they got caught up in the moment and the feedback made them realize how offensive that was.

More ignorance than disdain. It’s funny but this is what companies do when they don’t have anyone black as a decision maker, but if they do hire someone it’s called DEI.

Have not been following the circus that is US politics for a minute.

Came byke in thread after the assassination attempt on the big mango.

Read up on the Project 2025 since y'all have been talking about IT and yikes. :wow::smh:

Always felt America would be cooked if Trump, but if that actually happens the end times confirmed.

Who is the lesser of the evils from Trumps VP candidates?

Probably Burgum. If he picks Vance, we're double ****** as he's a conspiracy theorist and an overall yes man to Mango Mussolini. If he were to take over, more rights would be removed from daily life. He's a royal POS!

EDIT: someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Vance, who's in Ohio, the state where that 12 year old child had to get an abortion, due to being SA. In 2021, well before that case, he was asked about exceptions for rape & incest. He disagreed with the question's premise, and and said "two wrongs don't make a right".

"At the end of day, we are talking about an unborn baby. What kind of society do we want to have? A society that looks at unborn babies as inconveniences to be discarded? … It’s not whether a woman should be forced to bring a child to term, it’s whether a child should be allowed to live, even though the circumstances of that child’s birth are somehow inconvenient or a problem to the society," Vance said.

He DEFINITELY doesn't want women to have rights to their own bodies and medical decisions. 🤬🤬

Yeah, VILE PIECE OF ******* DOG****!

Last edited:
Probably Burgum. If he picks Vance, we're double ****** as he's a conspiracy theorist and an overall yes man to Mango Mussolini. If he were to take over, more rights would be removed from daily life. He's a royal POS!

EDIT: someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Vance, who's in Ohio, the state where that 12 year old child had to get an abortion, due to being SA. In 2021, well before that case, he was asked about exceptions for rape & incest. He disagreed with the question's premise, and and said "two wrongs don't make a right".

"At the end of day, we are talking about an unborn baby. What kind of society do we want to have? A society that looks at unborn babies as inconveniences to be discarded? … It’s not whether a woman should be forced to bring a child to term, it’s whether a child should be allowed to live, even though the circumstances of that child’s birth are somehow inconvenient or a problem to the society," Vance said.

He DEFINITELY doesn't want women to have rights to their own bodies and medical decisions. 🤬🤬

Yeah, VILE PIECE OF ******* DOG****!
You are correct.

Umm, who do you think I am voting for when I cast that vote for Biden/HARRIS.

This whole topic is almost nonsensical.
Pretty “nonsensical” to vote for someone who hasn't proved themselves, has not had a campaign, and has not been even elected to represent the democrats. You would vote for SpongeBob if it meant trump not being president

Pretty “nonsensical” to vote for someone who hasn't proved themselves, has not had a campaign, and has not been even elected to represent the democrats. You would vote for SpongeBob if it meant trump not being president
I'd rather have no President than a convicted felon.

But who cares, this a country that thinks a convicted felon that can't vote should be President.

IMG_6639.png

Pepperidge Farms Remembers

The media is out here like "it's irresponsible" to call a person convicted of felonies a convicted felon.

I guess we shouldn't call the shooter a shooter either. Can't call someone that rapes women a rapist either. That makes sense.

My comment was directed at democrats who have given up on trying to replace Biden.

This is a big part why I thought this assassination attempt was gunna be so bad for Biden.

It's going to be extra hard to make the "Trump is a threat to democracy" when the media is going to be hardcore on the "both sides" narrative. :sick:
Idk you’re seeing a pretty consistent pushback of “But Trump said” and “Trump did” and they don’t have any moral grounds to play a victim.

I also don’t think adding fire to this while the republicans have the eye of the world on them at the RNC is a good Idea either. It’s trump show, all you can do is watch and then go after at the DNC. When we’re back at the DNC then you go back to regular campaigning.

JD Vance went from comparing Trump to Hitler to potentially being the heir to the MAGA throne

Dude is extremely dangerous. His is seemingly completely bought, morally bankrupt, authoritarian, conspiratorial, and is willing break any institution that gets in the way of the right wing movement as long as he sees a personal benefit to it.

Dude would 100% do every bat **** insane thing ask him to do.

And he camouflages himself perfectly as a reasonable non-threatening Republican that would easier trick the right voters into thinking he is not all those dangerous things

Things are looking bleak.

JD Vance went from comparing Trump to Hitler to potentially being the heir to the MAGA throne

Dude is extremely dangerous. His is seemingly completely bought, morally bankrupt, authoritarian, conspiratorial, and is willing break any institution that gets in the way of the right wing movement as long as he sees a personal benefit to it.

Dude would 100% do every bat **** insane thing ask him to do.

And he camouflages himself perfectly as a reasonable non-threatening Republican that would easier trick people he is all those dangerous things

Things are looking bleak.
I think it’s really telling that Trump chose the VP who would 100% help him overthrow an election.

From a demographic side, I don’t think he helps him though. He isn’t a religious right guy, or a rural guy. He feels like the vibes candidate more than the political math one.

Back
Top Bottom