***Official Political Discussion Thread***

And here is Vance saying not only that he supports Project 2025, he basically is proposing the idea upon which it is based in 2021.

Vance is the Project 2025 VP.

1721076617245.png

new race science just dropped. :lol:

rightist trying to excuse JD Vance (gasps) non white wife.

I am proud to share this planet with you. We need more of this energy on our side. We need to fight not fold up in July.

And I'm not even political. Just can't stand morons like this clown sprouting nonsensical ******** and expecting the base to lap it up like a dog drinking water from a bowl on a hot summer day!

He's 100% anti woman, anti LGBTQ, anti gun safety legislation & will for sure do EVERYTHING in his power to get his 6 week ban on abortion, end IVF (which he doesn't see the hypocrisy in it, because he's a mucking foron) ending contraception, and don't be surprised if he is one of the main people to go after Obergefell and end gay marriage. A pure Christofascist bible tumbler!

Hey JD, how are you such a Christian and "family man" yet absolutely kiss the *** of a serial adulterer, which is a sin in your Bible!! If you don't see the hypocrisy in that, shove that Bible up your ***!!!

Lawd when they try to talk about how manly the dude that wears that much eyeliner is

America really going down because the nfl didn’t think this dude was good enough to buy the bills

Lawd when they try to talk about how manly the dude that wears that much eyeliner is

America really going down because the nfl didn’t think this dude was good enough to buy the bills

THANK YOU!! 👏👏👏 I knew I couldn't be the ONLY person who saw that and wondered! He's gotta have stock in Maybelline or Revlon or something.

JD Vance decided to become a libertarian in his 30s. Not even a principled one. Just a weirdo one.

He should be on a 5-day hold in a mental hospital

Not one heart beat away from the presidency

Imagine if someone educated, married, a father, rich, famous and respected, decided that Harry Porter is real and we need to overthrow the republic to make Hogwarts the new US Capitol.

You would ask them to see someone right?

That is the level of delusion JD Vance is operating at.

Last edited:
And I'm not even political. Just can't stand morons like this clown sprouting nonsensical ******** and expecting the base to lap it up like a dog drinking water from a bowl on a hot summer day!

He's 100% anti woman, anti LGBTQ, anti gun safety legislation & will for sure do EVERYTHING in his power to get his 6 week ban on abortion, end IVF (which he doesn't see the hypocrisy in it, because he's a mucking foron) ending contraception, and don't be surprised if he is one of the main people to go after Obergefell and end gay marriage. A pure Christofascist bible tumbler!

Hey JD, how are you such a Christian and "family man" yet absolutely kiss the *** of a serial adulterer, which is a sin in your Bible!! If you don't see the hypocrisy in that, shove that Bible up your ***!!!
It’s not about being political it’s about willing to vote and stay aggressive in pushing back against the defeatism and doomerism which is pervasive on our side. Am I worried about Trump? No, but not because I don’t think he can win but because I have faith that our side will do what needs to be done and vote like their lives depend on it. My mom gave cancer everything it could handle and she never gave up. She never gave up when after a surgery and Chemo she still voted for Joe Biden because she knew Trump was a deplorable. If she could do all of that with Stage 4 cancer the least I can do is stay positive and encourage people never to give up. I know people are scared and respond to fear in different ways but I want to encourage everyone that I’ve never seen an election won or lost in July.

Elections aren’t sporting events with points, goals, halves, quarters or periods. We often have to do our work without ever knowing if it was effective until the election. This election will come down to whether our side has the courage and convictions to vote even if our candidate isn’t our first choice to make sure that our democracy can move forward.

Back
Top Bottom